The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July 3/4 2010 Supra/Skyline/GTR weekend Northern Ireland. 40+ cars so far

Chiefgroover

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very bad new guys i'm not going to make it to the RR, as the car will not be finished on time, sorry for letting yous down at this short notice and if my space has already been booked i will pay what it would have cost me to get her RR if it keeps the day ok for the rest of the members. I totally gutted i'm not going to have her at the RR but if i have to work at her until the small hours of sunday morning i will be doing it to get to the drag.

:eyebrows:

Is yours single Darragh?

nope TT but I drive it like she is a single haha intact I smoked a single before he had that much laig I was away like stink over the finish line of a 1/4 mile lol

@ Slutdog what colour is the supra gona end up?

the prob was when we took out the front window it had be replaced very poorly at a time and water had got in and rotted the the top corner of the drivers window post and just at the edge of the roof. Could have done a quick repair but desided to cut out the rust and weld in some new metal which took a long time to get right. No point in taking short cuts, when its being done get it done right!

Brave amount of work flattening and polishing afta she's baked, den build her up, ul hada go flat out to be ready mate lol are you going for the same colour??

Staying the same colour, it was only to be a touch up and it sort of got out of hand. lol

:eyebrows:

nope TT but I drive it like she is a single haha intact I smoked a single before he had that much laig I was away like stink over the finish line of a 1/4 mile lol

Yeah a good TT can't be laughed at.

Oooh i can't wait for this weekend, it should be great crack :).