The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July 3/4 2010 Supra/Skyline/GTR weekend Northern Ireland. 40+ cars so far

Chiefgroover

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one are you doing mate ?

Hi mate,can't do the drag for family wedding and not sure about doing the rr as my car has just been done on the same rollers. it starts to lean out at 7,800 revs and dimitri says it's around a 3 hour mapping session to move on . thought maybe could have got it done but he isn't coming over now :(

i'll be down for the crack on sat , does my print out count ;)

j

Guest martybolad
What are the times Darragh?

Hi All just been told about the meeting. Car benn sick for a while now. Melted 2 pistons but just had a full bottom end rebuild. She's a fully forged bottom end now. Just waitin on her comin back any day. Ok so wantin to head down on Sunday. Is there anyone else heading down on the Sunday from the Belfast direction. Is there a meeting point to head down to Newcastle on Sunday and a time. If not what time for Newcastle on the Sunday and where... Oh yes Count me in.. Martybolad in a Supra !!! Cheers.

Hi mate,can't do the drag for family wedding and not sure about doing the rr as my car has just been done on the same rollers. it starts to lean out at 7,800 revs and dimitri says it's around a 3 hour mapping session to move on . thought maybe could have got it done but he isn't coming over now :(

i'll be down for the crack on sat , does my print out count ;)

j

No problem...see you Saturday! I would only be jealous looking at yours on the dyno anyway haha!

I'm defo up for going against other NA's, but no way am I going against the turbos so if there is a few NA's gona race then count me in but I'm

not sure about a helmet??

I think u can safely say for 95% of us , it first time down the strip

So you might give the TT guys a Run

A little quick question about the judging of the show and shine. I'm not doing it but was wondering should a newer a car not be judged the same as a older car. I mean you cant have a 14+ year old supra be judged the same as say gtr that might not be a year old. I always thought that unfair as a mate took his super clean 87 celica to a show and shine one time and a polo that was only a couple months old won it!

What do yous think.