The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July 3/4 2010 Supra/Skyline/GTR weekend Northern Ireland. 40+ cars so far

Chiefgroover

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rite I need to no who is doing the show and shine and who is doing the drag racing Wayne has already started flyers and advertiseing this event as supra vrs skyline so we can't all be parked up so will people please put a list up as to who wants to race

remember if we book early we get mega discount

Wayne the promoter done the flyer which kinda means we have to have some of us running lol so do a list of people who ate show and shine and who are racing the reason I say this is he is giving us a spot close to the action so we arnt away out of the way so the show and shine cars arnt to move so there is no gaps if you no what I mean lol it also means anyone that is racing can park at the end of the show and shine, can someone wing this I to the skyline web site?

Edited by Darragh (see edit history)

It doesn't mater lol park in the show and shine as it's a supra I think it's Gona be all the skylines together and the supras together in a line it basically means your not gona be parked in the main car park so just make sure you have the car cleaned and ull be fine :)

Rite I need to no who is doing the show and shine and who is doing the drag racing Wayne has already started flyers and advertiseing this event as supra vrs skyline so we can't all be parked up so will people please put a list up as to who wants to race

remember if we book early we get mega discount

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/SideWaysWayne/DriftDragJULY2010-web-1.jpg

Pink ??? eerr.......maybe red please :)

No worries, it means I have one less job to do interviewing him about his company. I can always talk to one of the guys at which ever rolling road I go to to see if they'd like a feature done sometime in the future.

Which car are you bringing out of curiosity or will it be another double whammy?

Guest SWRC Wayne

Well dang, looks like we may be in for a good weekend here! :)

Those who don't feel they can not win a race... why not try out just to experience the thrills of the race? Those who ain't show winners... a big line of Supras would be a pretty awesome sight. Plus, ye don't wanna be a loner in the car park. Better to be close to the action with all the other super sixes :D

Edited by SWRC Wayne (see edit history)