The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full body wrap on the Supra

marc_p

subscribed to thread,

ive been considering this, would be interested to know how much your guy can do a not quite so close a mates car for (i.e. mine! lol) and interested to see pics etc. where is he based?

i like the matt black, and think it might look nice on a TRDGT3000 widearch.

Well mines going to be the test Supra, after which he'll be able to quote more acurate figures.

I'm guessing your trusting kitch to do it?

Well if someone is going to trust him with a Lambo I think he'll be fine with an old Toyota:d

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thanks. Actually, I've been thinking of getting the car raised a bit at the front - for about the last 9 months, probably more :)

No i like your stance, trust me i have the APR splitter and love what its done to date. You wont ever have to have that do luck resprayed as it will protect it 100%. Mine scrapes all the time but the splitter takes all the damage:)

No i like your stance, trust me i have the APR splitter and love what its done to date. You wont ever have to have that do luck resprayed as it will protect it 100%. Mine scrapes all the time but the splitter takes all the damage:)

Can I see the splitter in your garage pictures (the one with the bonnet up) or is it not fitted or am I an imbecile?