The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few additions to my Supra :)

RobD

Dave is a decent bloke, im sure he would refurb your original ones and swap them over for you.

Yeah i have no doubt's that he wont rectify them for me! Poor bloke had alot on his mine that week as his daughter was ill, so i can't expect him to have his head totally into his work with his little girl in hospital! :)

just bluetack some tea lights into the holes and buy some matches, jobs a good 'un........ no?

I was thinking about a head torch! :D

Not at the moment mate. I've got my heart set on a TT conversion at the moment! The money i'd have to give you on top of my car would not be far off the conversion cost!

At the moment there's still a slim chance of getting a TT6 later this year which could be in my price range but i'm still mulling over it!

At the moment i'm just going to save up and get the money together for the conversion and then decide!

:)

I don't think i'll change my number plate, Not liking the stick on ones much and the usual uk one dont look right to me on the supra, I may change for a smaller square one later on but happy with the big'un atm! :)

I'm not really up on the laws about plates on a jap car so not really sure what my options are :(

And thanks Dave for sorting my lights out for me! When you've sorted a price out for the dash give me a bell and i'll get the money together for it! :)

:D Nice mate! Nice that you thought of my car when your on the John :D

I have to say I have never had this problem, but I will do all I can to sort it out! These things happen I guess. BTW who has a shite and thinks of supras??? I usually think of French cars..lol

No I wasn't thinking about Supra's or about your car Rob, but had one of them long poo's where you think it is going to finish and then their is part 2! :D

So while I had my phone me, I went through and deleted some pictures & then thought I'd use ColourSpash to edit the photo a little, I do love your car dude... it looks awesome :D

No I wasn't thinking about Supra's or about your car Rob, but had one of them long poo's where you think it is going to finish and then their is part 2! :D

So while I had my phone me, I went through and deleted some pictures & then thought I'd use ColourSpash to edit the photo a little, I do love your car dude... it looks awesome :D

Want to swap? :D

Check all your headlight bulbs to make sure they're in position correctly. A slightly loose bulb can let in a lot of condensation!!

Yeah i've had them out and put back in two times since putting them in , the seals are good and the bulbs are a tight fit! :)

They are clear again tonight! As soon as i turn the lights on they go all condensated on me again though! :(

Want to swap? :D

Yeah i've had them out and put back in two times since putting them in , the seals are good and the bulbs are a tight fit! :)

They are clear again tonight! As soon as i turn the lights on they go all condensated on me again though! :(

Water is in them, when the lights turn on it turns it back to steam.

Hairdryer them. then see what happens.