Guest vorqstein

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest vorqstein
Screw the S15, that's a gorgeous GT-R there.

Only one thing for it.... take a picture of your S15 with a loaf on bread on the roof.

LOL I can do that with the gtr.. The s15 is currently stripped right now in a workshop..

LOL I can do that with the gtr.. The s15 is currently stripped right now in a workshop..

One pic of a stripped S15 with a loaf of bread then. Or bread type product. :)

Hang on. So you can do a pic with the GTR. Is that yours aswell? Thought that pic was when you 1st got your car?

Guest vorqstein
:) Good point. Colour is very important. :)

Any pic's of the one with 19" rims.

daigo saito supra which he's apparently selling.. the supra with the 19"

Guest vorqstein
One pic of a stripped S15 with a loaf of bread then. Or bread type product. :)

Hang on. So you can do a pic with the GTR. Is that yours aswell? Thought that pic was when you 1st got your car?

Haha I dont really head over to the workshop, I can do a pic once its out of the workshop with a loaf of bread on it! And yeah, got the gtr before I got my silvia.

Haha I dont really head over to the workshop, I can do a pic once its out of the workshop with a loaf of bread on it! And yeah, got the gtr before I got my silvia.

What a great read this morning! Matt H, Missile, Moe... you are all fruitcakes! :D

Vorqstein, if you already own a gorgous looking GTR surely a £20 difference between each tyre should not matter? Surely if you have the ability to own such a car you would be more interested in having a better setup rather than saving the money on smaller tyres. Also having too small a tyre with a thicker side wall will mean your drifiting will be rubbish! Personally stick with 17" as the lowest for both the affordability & performance.

Oh one more thing, the picture of the bread on the GTR is not valid unless it is Hovis :D

Guest MoeBlunt
400+ I would presume as all stock does? And 2 keys... LOL

:faint:

I thought they gave 8 spare keys with the GT-R as a gesture of good will...?

Maybe i'm wrong, so whats the navigation system like on one of those then?:sly:

Guest vorqstein
:faint:

I thought they gave 8 spare keys with the GT-R as a gesture of good will...?

Maybe i'm wrong, so whats the navigation system like on one of those then?:sly:

Yeap, you were wrong. And no idea how the nav works. Its a jdm imported version so everything is in japanese. Plus it only has a map of Japan so its pretty much useless to me.

Guest vorqstein
What a great read this morning! Matt H, Missile, Moe... you are all fruitcakes! :D

Vorqstein, if you already own a gorgous looking GTR surely a £20 difference between each tyre should not matter? Surely if you have the ability to own such a car you would be more interested in having a better setup rather than saving the money on smaller tyres. Also having too small a tyre with a thicker side wall will mean your drifiting will be rubbish! Personally stick with 17" as the lowest for both the affordability & performance.

Oh one more thing, the picture of the bread on the GTR is not valid unless it is Hovis :D

Thanks, a reply I was actually looking for...

And doesn't £20 a piece x 30days x 2-4 tires a day add up to a lot of difference?

And what's Hovis? Dont think we have that here...

Guest MoeBlunt
Yeap, you were wrong. And no idea how the nav works. Its a jdm imported version so everything is in japanese. Plus it only has a map of Japan so its pretty much useless to me.

Are those 275/65/R21's on the gtr?

A Supra is not a good car to learn to drift in. It will snap back in after a slide and teach you several expensive lessons about picking the right car. You're obviously still a learner (because you have no idea how to set up a car for sliding) so stick with the RC car/poster/S15 for a while.