Posted Images

Guest vorqstein
Oh yer they aren't 21 but they are 65s right...:rolleyes:

Your cracking me up man!!

28!!

nope sorry, wrong again. :innocent:

rear's 285/35/20

front's 255/40/20

Thanks, a reply I was actually looking for...

And doesn't £20 a piece x 30days x 2-4 tires a day add up to a lot of difference?

And what's Hovis? Dont think we have that here...

Yes it will add up, but you would rather have that or save X amount & not be able to drift?

Read Gaz's comments, he has a good point (in standard form they behave like this).

Guest vorqstein
Did not realise they ran on 20". Thats big, But they don't look it. If that makes sence. :blink:

haha yeah! Its cause the car is huge thats why 20" seems just nice. I seen a few with 18" for track setup. Its much more practical as there are more semi slicks at 18" and its lighter too but it looks weird. The picture you attach seems like it has 21" on it.

Guest vorqstein
Yes it will add up, but you would rather have that or save X amount & not be able to drift?

Read Gaz's comments, he has a good point (in standard form they behave like this).

yeah, i totally agree. Its just that on a s15, 16" are still fine to drift with and you still can control. Not sure about supra though so I was just checking. Thanks for the replies though.

Get some. Put it on the roof of your car. Take a piccy, and post it up. :)

I never buy that, purely because of the beans covering it. I hate beans :(

It is very yummy. But i can see why you would not like it not liking beans and all. :)

yeah, i totally agree. Its just that on a s15, 16" are still fine to drift with and you still can control. Not sure about supra though so I was just checking. Thanks for the replies though.
No worries, yeah the S15 can for 2 reason's.

1. They also came in 15" so possible.

2. They are lighter & do not need as much staggered fitment as the Supra.

You could get 16" wheels on the Supra (brakes allowing) though I would not think you would get as good a drift as a 17inch with a smaller tyre wall. Still hold to the fact 17" would be a better size to work with than going smaller. :)

Have you brought the Supra already?