Smallest Rims to Fit mkiv

Guest vorqstein

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im from Singapore and I'll be heading over to Japan to drift so there's no place local!

Moved to chat, and I don't fully understand what you are trying to get at. You are going to Japan for a month with your car which you intend to drift for a month? Where are you doing this or you just going up and down the mountain 'initial-d stylee'?

You are aware of the abuse that drifting really entails?

Guest vorqstein

Ebisu! A real circuit, not initial d style.. And nope, I'll be getting a supra specially in Japan to drift. And yes, I drift a s15 in Singapore too.

btw Gav, I think there's a faint smell of the proverbial in this thread me thinks :sly:

Im from Singapore and I'll be heading over to Japan to drift so there's no place local!

And yes, I drift a s15 in Singapore too.

Hmmm.....

Nothing wrong with idea of doing the drifting, just for someone who does it, it is a bit of a silly question....

Ebisu! A real circuit, not initial d style.. And nope, I'll be getting a supra specially in Japan to drift. And yes, I drift a s15 in Singapore too.

Surely the drift builder would then be the person to ask regarding tyre widths to suit the setup of the car.

Guest MoeBlunt

well done, you have officially won the prize for the worst pictures ever posted on the forum!

Knocking MoeBlunt off the top spot! :p

Guest vorqstein

A much clearer picture from when I just got my car then!

well done, you have officially won the prize for the worst pictures to be posted on the forum!

Knocking MoeBlunt off the top spot! :p

S15.jpg

that particular track closed down though so i havent drifted in about 2-3months.

Nice, Great colour combination.

Have to agree with the above posts. Having a car like that and being into the sport, I’d have thought you would have a good idea of how you would set up your supra when you get it etc.

I think a set of standard 16" rims would be easy to come by, but I think 17" tyres and more common. I no when I had standard 16" wheels the tyres were an awkward size so cost more. I also have a good mate competing in the BDC in an s13 and he will only use 17" wheels.

Guest vorqstein
Nice, Great colour combination.

Have to agree with the above posts. Having a car like that and being into the sport, I’d have thought you would have a good idea of how you would set up your supra when you get it etc.

I think a set of standard 16" rims would be easy to come by, but I think 17" tyres and more common. I no when I had standard 16" wheels the tyres were an awkward size so cost more. I also have a good mate competing in the BDC in an s13 and only use 17" wheels.

Thanks, I've got a friend who drifts a s15 too so I just 'copied' his settings. That's why I dont really actually know what I'm setting.