• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

holy moley! 642 at only 1.4 BAR :blink:

i bet thats fun :D

great results jay! :thumbs:

Many thanks Martin, tis a bit yeah :D

Jay, I'll bring the MR2 over on the 7th March. Give me a target to get it finished for this phase.

Screamers rock don't they :)

Defo, we are paintballing that morning & there is a Supra meet on the afternoon.

Well done Jay, good work and great figures, hope you get the niggles sorted and start enjoying the car :cool:

Especially when the weather get a bit better and you get some grip from the 888's :eyebrows:

Cheers Gaz :thumbs:. I'm going to look at a more permanent solution to the misfire, it sucks having to refurb the coil connections all the time.

Awesome results Jay!

Was on Supraforums earlier on and looked at your thread there aswell (with the abundance of HDR images) - the car looks the business for sure! That's the first I've seen it with the Advans on! Wow!

:)

Lol, yeah they did seem to like it over there, I love the Advans, best part of the car for me :D

Well done mate, a great result. All you have to do now is post up a video... :D

I've got a couple of videos of the dyno run that were taken by Richard the MR2 owner who was getting his car dynoed after me, he's kindly emailed them to me but I'll have to wait till I get home as YT is blocked from my works. The video quality is great, the iphone couldn't handle the noise though & it keeps breaking up :D

I've got a couple of videos of the dyno run that were taken by Richard the MR2 owner who was getting his car dynoed after me, he's kindly emailed them to me but I'll have to wait till I get home as YT is blocked from my works. The video quality is great, the iphone couldn't handle the noise though & it keeps breaking up :D
Looking forward to the video Jay! :D

Congratulations, not a number to be sniffed at! An at 1.4 Bar!

Maybe time to get a sticker on the back saying, "I eat Skylines for breakfast & Ferrari's for lunch" :D

Cheers dudes :)

Right here are some vids that Richard kindly emailed me today :)

The sound drops out after halfway on the 1st vid & doesn't pickup until after half way on the 2nd vid, I don't think the iphone can handle Supra with screamer pipes :D. If you piece the two vids together in your head you get a full run :D (I don't have any video editing software :()

xsTQaftjOyE

FP0jgH38jQc

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Cheers Mark, yeah, all things go well I'm hoping for 1.8 Bar, got some small issues to sort (as well as finding time off work) then I'll be off to see Ryan again :D

Coolio, have you not been bitten by the "bigger turbo bug" that seems to be affecting everyone else? :D

I'm already considering PX'ing my C4S on a 997 turbo and getting Switzer to pimp it to mid 700's.... http://www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com