Back from dyno - results

jevansio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one mate, good power, i reckon you will go 750+ @ 1.8bar with the rev limit you have:cool:

Cheers bud, I'll be more than happy to be in the 700's TBH, but I'm more interested in seeing how the whole setup affects my 30-130 times,

For sure it seems to pull better in 5th than it did on the old setup, may assist in getting the higher top speeds the car "should" be capable of

Cheers bud, I'll be more than happy to be in the 700's TBH, but I'm more interested in seeing how the whole setup affects my 30-130 times,

For sure it seems to pull better in 5th than it did on the old setup, may assist in getting the higher top speeds the car "should" be capable of

How you testing the 30-130 mate? drift box? im thinking of buying one but there not cheap.

There was a chap I met there called Richard who was also getting his MR2 mapped, he took some videos on his iphone, but I didn't catch his IMOC username, I was hoping he have started a thread by now so I could ask him :D

I'll get some vids this weekend weather permitting :)

Congratulations mate. Good result.

Hope you get the niggling issues fixed so you can really see what it'll do.

Many thanks Tony, I think it should be a good summer this year :D

Jay, do you have a dyno from the old turbo at the same boost? Were any other changes made other than the turbo?

Had a look again at the graph and am very impressed with this turbo over the T67dbb.

Will have a look Darryl but I don't think so. Also I'm not at all convinced Motoscopes dyno figures are correct.

I've done a few changes now, a lot of weight loss, HKS manifold & 4" DP/MP

Nah:D

:D, I'm going to use mine to see if it's BHP guesser shows an improvement, that for me will confirm to myself the car is actually faster than before

Many thanks Lui :D :D

:D, I'm going to use mine to see if it's BHP guesser shows an improvement, that for me will confirm to myself the car is actually faster than before

They do look a fun toy, was the bhp guesser close last time? is yours the same as Wez's? might have to up my offer.

nice figures, great work mate :thumbs:

:thumbs: Col

They do look a fun toy, was the bhp guesser close last time? is yours the same as Wez's? might have to up my offer.

Up until now the only figure I had for my car was 633bhp from Motoscope. I didn't believe the figure, and the BHP guesser said 465whp (IIRC) around 550bhp which I belive is probably more accurate. I'll get a new one done and we'll see how close it is to the whp I've just had measure :)