The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend March 13th

RobD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is it??? I need a laugh. Oh hang on I did the seafront thing when I passed my test at errrrrrrrrrrrr 17 years of age!!! That was in the days when you could race, it was two lanes along the strip and petrol was affordable..lol If one of you want to pick me up I'll tag along if I'm aloud out by the Mrs.

When is it??? I need a laugh. Oh hang on I did the seafront thing when I passed my test at errrrrrrrrrrrr 17 years of age!!! That was in the days when you could race, it was two lanes along the strip and petrol was affordable..lol If one of you want to pick me up I'll tag along if I'm aloud out by the Mrs.

If your allowed out to play with the boys ill lift you if you like mate! :)

Ill have you home before midnight before you turn into a pumpkin lol

I went to the Banzai Tunnel Run a couple of years back in my FTO, well caught the tale end of the run. The cars were very very nice! Southend will be full of cars, with full on bodykits, lambo doors & subs. The tunnel run will be more louder/faster cars. You get some Chavs but just minimum compared to Southend.

What do you say we meet up early like 5:30ish and get some decent photo's in the light? Do a bit of Southend & then bail out to join the Tunnel Run? I could buy the map so then we know where to meet up with them?

I went to the Banzai Tunnel Run a couple of years back in my FTO, well caught the tale end of the run. The cars were very very nice! Southend will be full of cars, with full on bodykits, lambo doors & subs. The tunnel run will be more louder/faster cars. You get some Chavs but just minimum compared to Southend.

What do you say we meet up early like 5:30ish and get some decent photo's in the light? Do a bit of Southend & then bail out to join the Tunnel Run? I could buy the map so then we know where to meet up with them?

Quality idea bud i like that :D