The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend March 13th

RobD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hasn't Adnanananananana pm'd me yet??

You've been dumped?

And not even a courtesy "its not you, its me" message! Awwww

I believe I was inplying that you my friend are dumped!

And adnan is your lover!

And last but not least he hasn't thought you were even worth a message saying "its not you its me"!! ;) :D

Guest MoeBlunt
I believe I was inplying that you my friend are dumped!

And adnan is your lover!

And last but not least he hasn't thought you were even worth a message saying "its not you its me"!! ;) :D

Rob mate, i think it's now fair to say that you are from another planet mate!:blink:

Fingers crossed ill have the supra saturday! looking forward to it! :)

Yeah will be good to meet you mate! What are you waiting on to get the supra there on saturday?

I've sorted about getting the wheels there, Mr Tony_tt has kindly offered to put 2 wheels in the back of his! :)

Yeah will be good to meet you mate! What are you waiting on to get the supra there on saturday?

I've sorted about getting the wheels there, Mr Tony_tt has kindly offered to put 2 wheels in the back of his! :)

Delivedred in style! :)

:) thanks guys! all 4 should fit in mine!

Im just waiting on some wheel nuts as I snapped 3 wheel studs! :(

What number did we get too.

I might be up for coming along. Have to admit as i read the thread from start to finish i was changing my mind towards the middle, Talk of back passages etc

But other than the speed camaras Southend is a good fun drive for me. Can stop in on Basildon / Canvey island on the trip home too. :)

What number did we get too.

I might be up for coming along. Have to admit as i read the thread from start to finish i was changing my mind towards the middle, Talk of back passages etc

But other than the speed camaras Southend is a good fun drive for me. Can stop in on Basildon / Canvey island on the trip home too. :)

We're only messing mate, If you was to go home the same way me Adnan and Abz went home there's no camera's what so ever, it was just 3 supras on an open motorway ;)