The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone just got my supra today!!!

Guest RWD-passion

Just on w h I f b I t z and I’ve come across the performance packs only see bpu!!!!!! Alarm bells!! Don’t they do anything bigger!!

Oh yes they do mate :)

Take a look here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=2606&Itemid=53

But with budget like you have I would have a good read into Jamie P's build thread before buying any kit !!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RWD-passion

Sweet my friend think im going to ring them tomorrow and set something up with them just reading the thread with the gto guy and skyline man (sorry mods) but wtf lol.

Styling wise been looking at the ab flug kit :eyebrows: is it sold in the uk though or would I need to import it

Just on w h I f b I t z and I’ve come across the performance packs only see bpu!!!!!! Alarm bells!! Don’t they do anything bigger!!

How funny, you just need to look at Pauls own car to see what they can do.

Have at look at what LeeP has built for some members on here and his own supra.

Guest RWD-passion

Hi guys just got back good aren’t supras fun in the wet  tried all sorts of uploading sites only got a picture how it is at the min purely stock emailed a few tuning companies while at office see what prices/deals they can do for me.

Cheers RWD-passion

Been amateur drifting for 12-14 months now never drove with as much horse power as 800 most I’ve drove with is 600 from my old r32 gts flipping hate the skylines though supra is where the home is at for me.

If you are into drifting I wouldn't bother with BIG hp, you want usable power and response. I would aim for around 550-600hp and spend money on the handling and braking; overhauling the suspension, big brake kit, wheels, etc.

This is what you can do with a 'mere' 550hp

Y09xToDHB7g ZsG7qXRyXwA

friend of mine has a 1998 3.4l stroker supra for sale new gearbox ,new head,new t51 turbo,jun manifold,big brakes all round the list goes on and on,900hp with dyno readout,if you interested,send me pm,would save you a lot of money to buy one already sorted.

Be nice to see some photos of that on here. Can you arrange that? :)

To the OP - To be honest, if I'd just bought a Supe, I doubt I'd want to spend anpother £50k on it.

Probably less than half of that and the rest for a deposit for a 2nd house or massive mortgage payment etc...still I look forward reading your project thread on here when started.

Guest RWD-passion
friend of mine has a 1998 3.4l stroker supra for sale new gearbox ,new head,new t51 turbo,jun manifold,big brakes all round the list goes on and on,900hp with dyno readout,if you interested,send me pm,would save you a lot of money to buy one already sorted.

Cheers for the info mate but I would like to do something my self to say I’ve done that, hears what it was and hears what its become you no what I mean.

About the picture I can’t find the URL anywhere for my picture, It wont let me upload them a reel pain in the a$$ for when I get the project going.

As for the drifting I’ve drifted a 1260hp motor round Rockingham 500 – 700 is the sweet BHP for drifting but I can handle those extra stallions

Cheers RWD-passion

About the picture I can’t find the URL anywhere for my picture, It wont let me upload them a reel pain in the a$$ for when I get the project going.

It's not difficult, resize the pic to be reasonable size and less than 250kb (any operating system has the software to do this, even MS Paint works). Upload it here, job done.

Other than that use imageshack or similar, then there's no reasonable restriction.

Guest RWD-passion

Its well paid job lets just keep it there hahaha im no crook, im just reading up on a big twin set up so I get a smooth boost for more of the time so I don’t get a boost spin out seen a lot of kids get this happen to them on the drifting scene maybe the way to !

Cheers RWD-passion

Guest RWD-passion

BS!!!!!! How dare you!! If I can get this image image-shark to work properly id have pictures on already.

Cheers RWD-passion

What do you mean by "getting it to work"? You click upload, then browse to your pictures. Once uploaded you will be given a link, you will most likely be given a few. Just copy the link and paste it in a reply.

Even easier than that open up the picture in paint. Go to "Image" then "Resize/Skew". Change to pixles and set the horizontal to 800ish... hit OK then save the image. You will then be able to attach it to the site using the attachments option.

I'm not trying to offend you, just saying there have been others before you spouting plans for big hp, owning cars they don't have and paying paid lots of money for doing jobs that don't exist.

I'll happily apologise if proved wrong and to be honest with you, hope that I am.

:)