The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

The post code for the pub is DA9 9DA.

It is called "The Bull" and it is on London road.

Just got here and a few of the guys are eating so I'd imagine we would be around 30-40mins or so.

I couldnt find any of you guys everyone left so quickly after 5 minutes of me being there so I came straight back home. Waste of a 3 hour journey :(

Hopefully the next one will be better...

I went there too at about 9.30 but didn't find anyone checked both car parks , never mind still I feel for you Kaan that's a long drive for you killer

It was a long drive I nearly done a whole tank of fuel, I at least wanted to get some pictures....

The pub was a surprise to me as well, not been before so did not know the format, went along but car park was packed and I lost interest and went home

Ha. I already had dinner before coming out and I didnt fancy watching everyone eat tbh. Cheers for the bits tho fella :thumbs:

Was hoping to get a ride along in your supra, not experienced a manual single yet :)

I couldnt find any of you guys everyone left so quickly after 5 minutes of me being there so I came straight back home. Waste of a 3 hour journey :(

Hopefully the next one will be better...

I went there too at about 9.30 but didn't find anyone checked both car parks , never mind still I feel for you Kaan that's a long drive for you killer

Arhh just see they went the bull never mind

The pub was a surprise to me as well, not been before so did not know the format, went along but car park was packed and I lost interest and went home

I did the same though, I then went to the pub which is a couple of minutes down the road.

Was hoping you guys would see my post and meet us there.

We came back to our usual spot but at 10pm which in a way was good as when I arrived at 9pm, loads of chavs in saxo's were messing around in the car park!!

Anyway, great meeting up with the rest, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk much to everyone! I was sorting out my amp with help from Clay, Adi, Monk & Paul! What I thought would be a 20 min job turned out to be 45 mins! Still, got it sorted now!

Took a few photo's but not very happy with them so I'll bring the camera along to the next meet and get some decent shots.

Sorry you had a wasted journey Kaan; we did try to keep thr thread updated with meeting times etc, and ended up hanging around quite a lot later than we'd intended. I think we'll stick to BW next time though (but I really do think we need to consider the other meet point; we're v lucky we didn't kicked out!)

Everyone else, great night, but for future reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dion_Dublin

and

[video=youtube;Ge-gfM3ettA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge-gfM3ettA

ps. Biebs, please go on take me out; it is my birthday soon after all!

Hi guys thanks for making us so welcome at our first supra meet ,

was a good night ,, good atmosphere and great bunch of people ,:D

Enjoyed watching some of you trying the burger challenge, I think in my younger days i would of done it but not anymore .

Tina had a good night also .Was good for her to go in her own car for first time ,and not to a car meet in a car i own ,:D

Top night looking forward to the next one ,,

Edited by tina n paul (see edit history)