The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyre change monkey, hates supras

The Raven

Guest MoeBlunt
My heart says you should have stuck the tyre inflator up his bahookie, and inflated him to 90 psi!:eyebrows:

But my head says that you should tell the boss of the company that the lad is lacking in appropriate customer service techniques.:(

90 psi?! surely he'll end up popping! :D

What is it with people in Saxos. I nearly got ran off the road about a month ago by someone in a Saxo cos he couldn't get the speed up to undertake me. Then a few weeks ago, another arsehole in a saxo tried to race me?? Is there some kind of "SAXO" official that says "you buy car, you must act like dick head"

Peter

Its in the owners manual, page 1 i think in big letters, next to the "fastest car in the world" logo

Every saxo that i pass tries like hell to out race me, its now just a fact of life

i had mine at kwik fit to get the air con done a couple of summers ago and when the bonnet came up the young lad looked interested and asked is it a single turbo, then asked what power it ran, i replied 500hp, to which the young lad looked disapointed and pulled a face "oh is that all i thought it was a piece of p*ss to get these to a 1000hp", the conversation pretty much ended there :D

Send your mrs in to get the rears done and see if the little boy says anything to her. Same sort of thing happened to me, my mrs said to him infront of all his mates "this is a man's car and you have a little boys car and thats why no real women will F%*k you".

Went down a treat, i however was in total shock.

Send your mrs in to get the rears done and see if the little boy says anything to her. Same sort of thing happened to me, my mrs said to him infront of all his mates "this is a man's car and you have a little boys car and thats why no real women will F%*k you".

:rlol:

:rlol:!!!!!

Your missus is owed a beer! What a hero.

As for this retard today, Saxo driver, automatically makes me think forget it.

I don't think of Supras as relics mind, happens to impress everyone I know, nevermind the missus. Always helps :thumbs:

Must be a thing with saxo drivers, I picked my gf's brother up from work experience just after I bought the supra, week later he comes home after his second week there ( A back street garage, like kwik fit but more pikier!) He tells me that one of the lads wasn't impressed with my car, saying how sh1te it was etc, apparently all the other blokes was telling him he's talking sh1te, and that he doesnt know anything about cars obviously, my gf's brother informs him that i work for the toyota and lexus dealership down the road and that i do more than change tyres! ( at this point the bloke was getting rather miffed apparently), he tells me all this and just out of nowhere i jokingly said , i bet he drives a saxo dont he! And to which the answer was YES! :D

sorry mate but by the time the "O" at the end of saxo had left his mouth i would of been rolling around in a puddle of my own urine laughing uncontrolably, really suprised u never smacked him

Hmm, that was always an option i guess, a good slap around the chops would have made me feel better.

I should add i think he ment my brake dectals not my brakes would fall off. Maybe he did mean my brakes as he seemed to think i removed the whole lot to paint them.

Thinking about it more he clearly is a total tool, He went on and on about how great the engine was, before saying it was wasted with the shit suto box.

Judging by his total lack of knowage i shall inform him im running 700bhp next time i see him.

Don't take any notice of the poor boy at the shop, he's just jealous like the rest said, because he drives a car built like a coke can :D

i get the above comments from my mrs on a daily basis...all i do is take her out in my car just once a week and she soon has egg on her face when people walking past look and young kids shout yeah look at that.....i just grin and she tells me to fook off

Lol WIN :D

Same sort of thing happened to me, my mrs said to him infront of all his mates "this is a man's car and you have a little boys car and thats why no real women will F%*k you".

UBER WIN :D

Edited by Callaway Motorsport (see edit history)

Nice! :D The Force is strong with your mrs! Edited my signature accordingly.

Edited by stevie_b (see edit history)

It must be a area thing.

I have never had a bad word said to my face about my supra, a couple of recent experiences,

Was in Shell a couple of weeks ago filling up the car and a load of youngsters (probably early-mid teens) came out of the shop, they came over and started saying to each other this is the car that was in Need for Speed, they came up to me and started asking questions about it (does it have a turbo and is it fast etc) after a brief chat they went off and shouted "nice car bye".

Also when I was putting my hard pipe kit for my SMIC my neighbour that lives opposite me came up to me and said "you really look after this car don’t you" then she started to chat about it for a bit saying its still one of the nicest looking older cars and that you don’t see many of them etc etc, then her husband came out (who owns a white turbo MR2) and then we proceeded to talk about each others car for a bit, he was saying how he likes the Supra but cant buy one as I have one and it would not be fair on me lol.

Sounds like the Lowest life form you spoke to was suffering from a bit of envy.

"Awwwww did you not like the fact someone had a better car than you and that your car is a little tin box full of french poo, Awwww"

If Toyota's target market were the 50 yr olds in slippers then I would tend to disagree with him here otherwise agree completely :p

dont get to down on autos, some of us cant drive anything else for different reasons like missing body parts and bike smashed knees :p, i'm 45 and wear slippers, oh and i drive a 500 hp Supra that rips 99% of cars up for ar*e paper despite its gearbox, most of them manuals i may add :eyebrows:

hilton 009.jpg