The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club meet at Wheels in motion "knowledge day meet/dyno day" (Sunday 9th May)

JamieP

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer is bringing his DB tester along and it would be good to test as many different exhausts as possible, make a good thread for future reference on what db certain exhausts are.

If you want your car tested come and grab me or homer, you cant miss us, i have a big hat and a mustache and homer is yellow:D

Scotty

From multimap

Distance: 129.1 miles, about 2 hours 31 mins

I live 2 miles from J27

From mine, South Derbys

M1 120 miles , gives 2h19 - I reakon 1:50;)

M40 132 miles gives 2h26 - To many cameras that way.

One way or another I will make it (to win the raffle);) and to meet the clan

Homer is bringing his DB tester along and it would be good to test as many different exhausts as possible, make a good thread for future reference on what db certain exhausts are.

If you want your car tested come and grab me or homer, you cant miss us, i have a big hat and a mustache and homer is yellow:D

:rlol:

I'd like my exhaust tested, I am pretty sure it is stock but since Chris gave it a polish it is sooo bling! I'd be interested to find out if I have the quietest exhaust in the club. :)

News

A few more prizes has been added to the pool totalling over 2k's worth now.

In view the weather looked pants i have a burger van on site ( not free food ) but if you fancy a bacon roll and a pot of lard, then happy days.

I have warned several times, if your body kit is lower than Grandma's nipples and it won't get on the ramp without a fight the car will be rejected for the Geometry, if in doubt check the wim gallery for the Ferrari meet> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/simplegallery.php , same applies if the adjusters are seized, although during a normal calibration we will work to unseize them we won't have time on the meet.... You have been warned.

All monies generated on the day ( excluding vendors ) will go to charity namely the McMillan's nurses fund who gracefully helped my mother to die a few years back. Evidence of the donation will be made visible here.

That's it...... Lets have a fun, eventful and for some very rewarding first meet of the year.

See you tomorrow

Tony@ wim

Our postcode is HP5 1SB, that's the centre but because it's so new not all sat navs find it.... In this event change the code to HP5 1SD that's the park.

Everyone is welcome in the centre, we are fully insured but please.... PLEASE be wise outside because there will be 100+ cars, members and kids all over the place so as tempting as it is to display the HP i don't want the day to end with an ambulance taking someone to hospital.... I'm not saying anyone here would be so stupid but as secure as the park looks, be wise please.

Just in case anyone wants to say hello to me tomorrow, I'll most lkely be on my own, wearing orange trainers, in or around my blue Supra. Or eating burgers.

I'm nice - please talk to me :)

Almost everyone in this club is up for a chat mate, look out for you, I will be in a red corvette (no Supra I am afraid! )

see you all tomorrow

Abosulatly gutted as might not be able to make this great meet now other half as been poorly for last few days & need of looking after her.

If she feeling better in the morning will attempt to make it but not looking good so far.

If cannot make it hope all have great day out take loads of pics & looking forward rlto all updates.

Cheers Lui :(