The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club meet at Wheels in motion "knowledge day meet/dyno day" (Sunday 9th May)

JamieP

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost everyone in this club is up for a chat mate, look out for you, I will be in a red corvette (no Supra I am afraid! )

see you all tomorrow

I've been looking forward to seeing your Vette, so I'll be along to say hello at some point :)

13 miles for me and I'll be off in a min. The car was cleaned on Thursday but it's done over 200 miles since then and now it's raining so she's not exactly looking shiny :(

How much did the old girl make Gavin?

334 flywheel (277 roadwheels) with 1st decat and everything else stock Rob. It was a very noticeable change when I put the 2nd cat in so I wasn't really expecting that much.

Are you leaving the second cat out? If so i maybe interested in buying if you decide to sell! :)

Pretty sure I'm going to keep the second cat in Rob, but I'm holding on to the decat pipe for now in case I change my mind...

When is she coming in for a service again? Looks better with the oem wheels, although the gtrs we're nice! :)

Ibrar did a superb job refurb'ing the wheels. I think it looks good on both, but it is a bit more comfortable on the pothole-ridden B roads with the stock wheels. I'll be selling the 19s just as soon as I remember to take some photos. I'll see if anyone wants them here first before sticking them on ebay.