The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Johnny G's 3.4 litre V6 MR2 Turbo

johnny g

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah bugger, I saw this thread pop up and started reading it from the beginning, I thought briefly that it might be one of these threads, but then just thought it was an update after a mapping session.

Shame, as that car looked awesome in the last pictures...

:(

Gutted for you buddy. Really glad to hear noone was hurt.

I can understand the loss of interest but have a few sleeps on it and see how you feel. I take it the engine and running gear could be swapped over to a new car if you wanted?

Any pics?

Shame it's (The 1UZ -FE V8;) ) too big for the MR2

Oh! No it's not :D

Sorry you hear about your accident. Ryan phoned me while he was being treated by the meds. When I think how long you waited to get this car built you must be gutted. He later showed me the photo, I nearly wept on your behalf, Real shame, still at least you are both OK, I think Ryan might have a stiff neck this morning though and a headache.

Lyndon.

Bad taste bud :(

Dude, I am only playing...! It's gutting news just trying too break the ice...!

Yes I understand that this is serious but it's also kind of a celebration because they made it ok..!

Having fast sports car, driving fast is not safe we all know that...!

I wonder how many people's first thought's on here was 'WOOW glad Ryan is ok i really want him to map my car when I go single'...! lol

I don't think these were the thoughts of any of us.

For those who care about performance cars (what most of the forum members do), the first thoughts are for the people that have been working on the car, the hours and cash they spend on it.

In the end, it's always a shame to see that this huge efforts can be vaporized in a very short time.

In any case, I am happy nobody got hurt (neither the driver, nor the mapper) !!!!

I don't think these were the thoughts of any of us.

For those who care about performance cars (what most of the forum members do), the first thoughts are for the people that have been working on the car, the hours and cash they spend on it.

In the end, it's always a shame to see that this huge efforts can be vaporized in a very short time.

In any case, I am happy nobody got hurt (neither the driver, nor the mapper) !!!!

Lux, I dont think you get it...? I guess it's difficult to express one self in writing..! But that quote was not meant to be taken seriously..! But instead written to break the ice...!

You mention the car and all the hard work and money a lot, all this can be fixed but life can't...!