The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Johnny G's 3.4 litre V6 MR2 Turbo

johnny g

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you using the green HKS mushroom filter?

Fantastic build. I would personally change the HKS filter but that's about it.

It's the only one that will fit there really chaps. I would change it, eventually, but unfortunately, there's not a huge choice in terms of size vs flow.

Is it just me or is anyone else trying to say 'It can't be done' in his unique accent :D

Great project Johhny. Can't wait to see this in real life. I love the fabrication work that's been done. Top marks :thumbs:

Yep, all credit to Paul for it.

• 4 months later...
jesus sorry to hear this, glad to hear your both unhurt and in one peice thats the most important thing.

can the car not be saved?

I'd not say so mate - it's extensively damaged. Not sure I want it back to be honest. Am thinking that's me and modified cars done with (for now, caveat).

The car was extensively damaged today folks, to the point of writing it off. The throttle stuck open in 3rd gear, propelling me and Ryan into a hedge at approximately 60mph.

RIP MR2 V6 Turbo.

Be careful out there people.

Fookin Jesus!:cry:

Dont know what to say!

Apart from im glad your both ok and able to tell the story!

Absolutely gutted for you mate!

Johnny I've just seen this build thread and am totally astounded by the quality of pauls work. I was going to p.m you after I finished reading it. OMG I got to the last page and had to read it twice. Mate I'm gutted for you I really am, as I know how long this thing took to build. As said before I'm pleased you and Ryan are ok but totally devistated for you about the car.