The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Johnny G's 3.4 litre V6 MR2 Turbo

johnny g

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaah Mavis lives again! Congrats Johnny and Woodsport, an awesome job. Glad you stuck with it mate :)

TOTB for the fastest MR2 title is it? :D

Me too mate, me too. Ryan and I were grinning like kids on the boost-mapping down the motorway!

Nice work guys.:)

Cheers Jamie, will be bringing it down to SRR in the non-too-distant, so I can compare to yours!

'bout time you got some pics up :), pleased everything has come to a great end bud

You prompted me ;)

You'll be seeing the end of the car mate, the back end lol! Thanks mate.

Are you going to get some videos done bud?

Yes mate. Will be going out in the car when the weather is better and it's had a full service. Bought some nice video editing software as well, so I'll get some nice editing as well - I hope.

I'll be bringing the car over in a few weeks/a month or so for PW to take a look over, then we'll go for a wee jaunt :p

Very nice work, another end swapper, bet its a handful on greasy roads:d

Probably Ricky! But, for the moment, it's getting driven like a pansy, or like jevansio would drive it - as it's the same thing ;)

Ryan will be sorting out the remaining 2000rpm and 0.xbar of boost along with the TC in the Solaris. Exciting times ahead.

Sure is different, congrats on another successful, interesting and unique project :) How much power is being got from those engines in N/A format, do you happen to know? Cheers.

In N/A format, I'm not too sure, Chris. I believe that the 3.0ltr version (3VZ-FE) has had 375bhp from a marine application.

Although, for a high power N/A application, I'd look at the GR series or at least the MZ engines :)