Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i been looking for walk in tunes for my fight

so far between...

roy jones - cant be touched

Pharoahe Monch - simon says

hatebreed - i will be heard

only have about 45 secs of it so not sure lol

Cattle Decapitation, Insect Warfare and early Napalm Death have songs less than 45 seconds :D

That's it - bed time. Have a good 'un guys.

i been looking for walk in tunes for my fight

so far between...

roy jones - cant be touched

Pharoahe Monch - simon says

hatebreed - i will be heard

only have about 45 secs of it so not sure lol

Ah dude please do me a favour and consider using:

dj zany - be on your way.

About 50 seconds in the graveyeard bells sound and thats your cue to start walking before the best hardstyle comes in. :cool:

Ah dude please do me a favour and consider using:

dj zany - be on your way.

About 50 seconds in the graveyeard bells sound and thats your cue to start walking before the best hardstyle comes in. :cool:

50 secs is a bit long, i think its only 45 secs of tune they need! thats why ive looked for ones with a good start! i will have a search for your one

and we wont know who wins until were told which lucky number post is the winner!

the random crap we have put, the winning post number could be amusing

50 secs is a bit long, i think its only 45 secs of tune they need! thats why ive looked for ones with a good start! i will have a search for your one

and we wont know who wins until were told which lucky number post is the winner!

the random crap we have put, the winning post number could be amusing

Na mate what i mean is use that song from 50 seconds onwards, so the bells at 50 seconds in are at the start of your 45 second allocation!

Its a belter mate!!!!!!

just found it and altho its a wicked tune which i might have to down load for my car its a bit "happy" to go kick sh!t into some one lol!!

:( fu(k me do u think that track sounds happy! I thought it was menacing. A guy at the darts (ted hankey) has it and in a packed crowd it was

awesome!!

But no worries plent more out there ;)

L33, just go in playing Teletubbies... the opponent will be puzzled & think you are some kind of psycho :D

u say that...one bloke went in with that song...i get knocked down, then i get up again neva going to keep me down. pretty old tune!