The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yep Im new the the Forum. Wona see what i have?

Guest Daves2JZGTE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daves2JZGTE
OMG!!!! thats amazing!!!! is it a celica supra??? the first ever supras to be made????

LOL its a MKII and yea its a Celica Supra is a 1984

Very nice indeed.

(Just a polite warning though, you might get moaned at for your use of sightly dodgy English / spelling, keep posting the pics to make up for it ;))

Any interior shots?

Im Dyslexic too or as i call it slicdexic..... So from time to time my wording and spelling go right out the window. And yea i have pics of the interior too

Am I being thick or is there intercooling, BOV, etc but no actual turbo to be seen? Whats going on with that? Is there going to be some huge assed turbo fitted?

really? are you serous?

:D how did you get the MKiv engine in there !!

Cheers

-Ian-

purer determination..... Had a 7MGTE before the 2J

Superb looking vehicle. I especially like the way you haven't resorted to slapping on engine savilery to make the bay look clean.:ok:

Savilery? im not familiar with that term im guessing Bling?

OK now for my question to all of you for my build thred should i just post up pics as i have or should i upload pics to the forum as suggested in the Project Cars forum? If so how do i do that?

back when i got this MK2 (this being my second MK2) in 2002 well this is after i got it running with a 7MGTE

Edited by Daves2JZGTE (see edit history)

yes, sorry.

Cant believe you have double the posts than me and not know why. lol

You'll have to enlighten me then on why it had a single setup and now appears not to have? I don't see from any of the photo bucket photo's the turbo on under the car either?

Edited by dangerous brain (see edit history)

Ah there's another thread then. Is that really the stock pipework on top then? It looks a hell of a lot different to other pics I've seen of it. With all that aftermarket induction and BOV pipework in there its hard to imagine there being a set of turbo's stuck under there as well. In my defence I haven't seen a stock turbo setup for over 3 years I think.

Guest Daves2JZGTE
Ah there's another thread then. Is that really the stock pipework on top then? It looks a hell of a lot different to other pics I've seen of it. With all that aftermarket induction and BOV pipework in there its hard to imagine there being a set of turbo's stuck under there as well. In my defence I haven't seen a stock turbo setup for over 3 years I think.

Yea thats the stock twin piping aside form the bov pipe.