The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White V12 Top Secret Kitted Evolution RZ 6 Speed

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this kit. The engine bay would look better in white!

It does seem a little steep for a stock engine, wasnt the last one you sold around £26k which had big single and 600-700ps? and a lot more goodies then this one. I also prefer the mahoosive spoiler on the last!

So how many final evolution v12's have been made mate?

Thy are my all time top supras and will own 1 one day!

gets dirty to easy, so black i think would be best

When I see cars at shows with a different colour under the bonnet, I always think it looks half done. Black would be the next best thing though.

She's ripe for a TT conversion at the same time. :eyebrows:

I'll be up on Friday with mine if that's ok Jurgen?

Another stunner from Jurgen, I would personally be tempted to modify the front so all traces of the OEM lights were gone:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=101120&stc=1&d=1258141531

Can't understand why TS didn't do this but stunning none the less

I'm thinking it must be hard to do, for maybe structural, or whatever reason. It would make sense to change it to something like you have photoshopped, and with a kit which replaces half of the car anyway it seems odd not to, so something as simple as the headlight area must be left like that for a reason?

Stunning car none-the-less... just needs to Top Secret Spolier IMO.

Anyone want to lend me £20k?! :D

I'm thinking it must be hard to do, for maybe structural, or whatever reason. It would make sense to change it to something like you have photoshopped, and with a kit which replaces half of the car anyway it seems odd not to, so something as simple as the headlight area must be left like that for a reason?

Stunning car none-the-less... just needs to Top Secret Spolier IMO.

Anyone want to lend me £20k?! :D

That is a Top Secret spoiler. I bought one from then this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.