The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BarryBoys at it again

Grazer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

feck! everyone's gone! i'm soooooooooo bored!

me too. I've been waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can put my shirt on the radiator ready to iron in the morning :thumbs:

I would just iron it dry but our shitty iron has shit all over it and even the ironing board has coffee stains on it that come through and I'm sick of ruining shirts.

:blink:

Just registered in the 'barrypersons' site simply to read that long thread.

Yes, they're making fun of a parked supra of dubious taste (we all agree I think that those wheels and wing are not everyone's cuppa tea). That's what that forum is all about, poke fun at other people's cars.

What I don't get is why on earth members of this forum would waste their time and go over there to defend anything.

It's like being a university professor and sneaking back into kindergarden (short pants and all) trying to show the toddlers that they don't know jack.

You guys gave that forum credibility by even registering over there.

They'll now be able to claim that they have TOTB contestants amongst their members...

I take it that some supra.net members were kinda drunk last night, eh?... ;)

I'm sure Barryboys would include my car in their pages, but TBH I'm glad. If any of the braindead, bollockless, clueless f*ckwits off of that little site LIKED my car, I'd have to sell it straight away !

I understand the slagging off of the 6 exhaust pipe nova's to an extent, but even these are someones pride and joy.

Barryboys is just another example of keyboard terrorists that are 6 stone wet and have huge wrist muscles in place of girlfriends :D

Barryboys is just another example of keyboard terrorists that are 6 stone wet and have huge wrist muscles in place of girlfriends

lmao! So true, the admin and his right hand bird both drive MX-5's... need I say anymore? :limp:

Barryboys site has gone completely to s**t... started off as a good enough idea, but now seems to be populated and run by people who are totally critical of anyone with a car better than theirs.

Don't even give them the time of day IMO, same as if a new member joined here and started an argument... you don't stand a chance because the site is populated by f**kwits like them (that's barryboys site BTW not this one! :tongue: )

http://img161.echo.cx/img161/9929/doh6ad.gif

shot myself in the foot?

not really, I don't claim to be a fast guy, only my mother thinks I'm good looking, my array of trophies is NULL and my supra is a heavy-UK one. :cry:

For all they know, I could be a barry-wannabe, aspiring to be a barry-person when I grow up :eyebrows:

Guest Homer Lawtey
Don't knock it till you've tried one, fantastic wee driving cars.

Especially as the site owner's MX-5 has a supercharger bolted to the engine :eek: .

Barryboys site has gone completely to s**t... started off as a good enough idea, but now seems to be populated and run by people who are totally critical of anyone with a car better than theirs.

Don't even give them the time of day IMO, same as if a new member joined here and started an argument... you don't stand a chance because the site is populated by f**kwits like them (that's barryboys site BTW not this one! :tongue: )

Agree with that, was funny when it first started. Not really been on for years, and now none of the members can type a message without swearing or abusing the poster :complain: Every damn post is 'read the fcuking stickys you thick c**t bla bla bla'. Plus alot of them slag of cars that arent 'chav' at all :looney:

Barryboys site has gone completely to s**t... started off as a good enough idea, but now seems to be populated and run by people who are totally critical of anyone with a car better than theirs

I couldn't agree more. A few years ago the site used to be very funny but now it resorts to endless slanging of anything 'non-original'. Many of the cars posted there are complete sheds, but there's a few that are genuine performance cars with 'reasonable' aftermarket kits that end up with the same slating.

The BB of late is just pointless crap posted about ANY car that has an aftermarket part (tasteful or otherwise), best bet is to not read any of the posts but to just take a look at the Shed Of The Week picture section, that’s always worth a laugh.

Guest m0rb.x

ah dont let it worry you :) as long as your happy with your car it doesnt matter what the idiots on that website think. the majority of them are undersexed Eddie Stobart spotters more than likley, with an avid passion for model trains and stamps etc etc. :rolleyes:

Yeah best not, far better in your penis extension of a Supra :woot:

Errrm yes ok :rolleyes: Thought I'd actually gone on the barryboys forum there for min, your not a memeber there are you? :eyebrows:

Lighten up m8, I think MX-5's are shit.... get over it if you don't agree.