The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BarryBoys at it again

Grazer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrm yes ok :rolleyes: Thought I'd actually gone on the barryboys forum there for min, your not a memeber there are you? :eyebrows:

Lighten up m8, I think MX-5's are shit.... get over it if you don't agree.

Now if I was on BB I would expect a response like yours, where as on here I would expect a more "grown up" response.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, this being a forum, one where I would have thought a more constructive response would be aired.

BUT

I'll get over it with some councilling from my gay friends at the MX5 forum, thank god it's flower arranging day to day, it will certainly lift my spirits :limp:

Please note: I swing both ways, hence the Supra as well

:woot:

Just to clarify that my salute was meant for the 'penis extension' reference, and not the MX5 (which I find cute, just like the original lotus Elan)

Unfortunately I have to admit that there might be some minute trace of a grain of truth (ish) in there somewhere, that bonnet is reeeally long, but hey... :limp:

I think that our Supra salute is appropriate here :stickpoke

http://www.max-boost.co.uk/stuff/fingerssig.gif

:thanks:

My comment was pointed at "Slick".

I am indeed a fully paid member, love my Supra but I will still prefer the MX5 for the small B roads as the handling is fantastic, yup I my not look like macho man in it (it is the wifes :p ) but it's a great driving car.

But I'm not so narrow minded to slag off a car I haven't driven because it's "shite".

Do you guys exchange often nude pictures of yourselves?

Each to their own I guess.... :limp:

Dude I have absolutely *no* idea why Todd has been hunting down topless drunken pictures of me :rolleyes:

Mind you 'Todd' is one of those :limp: names isn't it :D Or maybe I'm just overinfluenced by Coronation Street.