The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Taking a big Horsepower Supra to the Next Level

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seats are on the agenda... and we will see how we get on with the brakes.... :)

I think you'll find the F50 brake kit quite adequate :)

I'd be more concerned about tyres. They're not listed on here but you'll certainly want some decent ones on this.

For a car this well developed i'd certainly be speaking to CW about tyres and suspension settings for use on our roads.

As for seats, I think Bride are still offering 20% off thier seats at the moment. Some Gias Low maxs would look pretty sweet in there.

Take the number off the ECU and I will tell you if it is mapable but like I said if you get the knock amp and the extra O2 sensor and configure it the thing will virtually automap itself, if your happy you have no det like Jamie says you could turn the boost up a bit but I would look at putting a single on it like a BL kit with a Billet wheel 6765 DBB, the plenum would be nice but not needed at ther HP you are talking about, so if you are on a tight budget leave that till last.

My car with the F Con and a 76 DBB and 1200 cc inj ticks over like a stock car and hits 1.8 bar on pump fuel with no det and low egt's.

Its flexible to a degree..

I want to keep a reasonable spool.. So I am for sure thinking of a plenum like Jamies, 1000cc fuel kit etc etc... Im not sure how much different the extra 100cc of displacement will effect spool time ( i would of thought marginal)

The extra cc wont make any noticeable difference to spool.

The most important question has been missed. What exactly are you intending to do with it? The final spec could be quite different depending on whether this is a daft road car, a road car come weekend drag race car, or a track day car. The latter will have serious heat issues to address. The former usages will allow you to spec heat rejection and insulation at a lower level.

The most important question has been missed. What exactly are you intending to do with it? The final spec could be quite different depending on whether this is a daft road car, a road car come weekend drag race car, or a track day car. The latter will have serious heat issues to address. The former usages will allow you to spec heat rejection and insulation at a lower level.

*clears throat* post number 10 *clears throat*

Damn cough!