• Maybe - Power run
    • Maybe - Mapping
    • Maybe - Just dropping by
    • Not attending

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try :D As long as i get the car finished and ryan has mapped it in time. That said, the later it is, the better for me (prob can't do november now that i think about it) but i'll have a much better idea by about the 5th november. I may end up being able to go before everything is 100% complete (no custom breather setup, exhaust cut out or water injection) I'll do my best! :)

Edited by dandan (see edit history)

Yep im there!!!!!

Also, will be providing the munchies like last time!!! Samosa's kebabs the full works!!! :D

Top stuff! As long as I don't get mistaken for you again! ;)

Dont think my car will be done in time:( pity i fancied a crack breaking 450 on a bpu+ car

Depending on the date I'm up for making the trip down again, especially as I was just finishing the conversion off in the summer and missed it.

You can obviously jump in with me mate if you fancy the trip:) Get onto jamie too;)

In general they tend to be lower than most, in particular those companies with in-house dynos :innocent:

cheers mate - is that why people rate the figure if its from SRR as they dont over-egg their figures just to make people happy they are getting 521rwhp out their TT bpu ? ;)

cheers mate - is that why people rate the figure if its from SRR as they dont over-egg their figures just to make people happy they are getting 521rwhp out their TT bpu ? ;)

That's it bascially. Their reputation is built on providing realistic figures, it's not just their reputation in this club, but in dozens of others. Even if you asked them to 'tweak' the power you'd be told to f-off. That and they are an independant dyno.

That's it bascially. Their reputation is built on providing realistic figures, it's not just their reputation in this club, but in dozens of others. Even if you asked them to 'tweak' the power you'd be told to f-off. That and they are an independant dyno.

Cool thanx mate - i know a lot of the skyline lads rated the SRR figures too.

Looking forward to getting prices and dates for this now :D

Everyone seems to refer to SRR as the "most believable" bhp figures .... how do their figures vary compared to other RR's around the country?

Our dyno reads quite a bit lower than SRR, we dynoed a couple of TVR's then took them to SRR to compare figures.