• Maybe - Just dropping by
    • Not attending

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13:15 would be cool.

Done :)

I will stick the Vette on if there is a spare slot and it helps the numbers :)

We should be fine for numbers now, but always good to have a few extra booked in case of no-shows. Will put you down at 13:45 if thats alright?

I'd be interested if you manage to get a slot for me. I'd like to dyno my TT to see what sort of power she is producing.

I'll put you on the reserve list but we'll get you in on the day, that won't be a problem. What sort of time could you be there?

Damm ive missed the boat on this one.

Good luck guys hope to get in next time :)

There is still space if you want to come down for a run. I just need to mess about with the time slots a little ;)

SRR ask for 4 cars an hour but normally get 5 done, so we can fit an extra few in here and there.

I'd be interested if you manage to get a slot for me. I'd like to dyno my TT to see what sort of power she is producing.

Abz if you go down can i bump a ride with you? would you mind if i made your call smell of tonnes of lovely food? i was supposed to be cooking munchies for the event but coz my car plans went tits up i dont think ill have any way off getting down there.

Abz if you go down can i bump a ride with you? would you mind if i made your call smell of tonnes of lovely food? i was supposed to be cooking munchies for the event but coz my car plans went tits up i dont think ill have any way off getting down there.

No probs brav! I'll bring my camera as well. Man you & food! :D

Cool! I am flexible so can be there whenever Sir!

Mid morning at the latest if you want to get a space would be best. It's still 4 weeks away so plenty of time for drop-outs, etc.

Nice one Adnan :thumbs: If the dyno doesn't get people attending the food sure will :D Need me to bring a microwave? We didn't use it last time (too many greedy gits!)

Mid morning at the latest if you want to get a space would be best. It's still 4 weeks away so plenty of time for drop-outs, etc.

Nice one Adnan :thumbs: If the dyno doesn't get people attending the food sure will :D Need me to bring a microwave? We didn't use it last time (too many greedy gits!)

darryl i want to take a fryer with me and make them there so they dnt get soft, somosas are banging when they are piping hot and crispy outside!

dont think we'll need a microwave, the food kept warm for ages in those hot boxes my mummzy gave me.

the food went super fast though last time! are the nums coming? will have to double up this time round lol