The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anglesey track days October 17th and 18th

Chris Wilson

I have no idea Dnk, Steve may be able to answer that.

I'm currently on a hunt for a replacement tyre, one of my 3 month old Sport Maxx's has picked up a puncture and it's not repairable.. :(

I'll have to wait for Steve to see this then, not good on the tyre front though.

What size do you need ? Dunlops are sport maxx ?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunlop Sport Maxx 235/45/ZR17.

I have a pinhole puncture right on the edge which I was advised may cause the tyre to explode when it gets hot.. won't be taking that around Anglesey! My local place has them on order but don't know when they'll be in, trying to find one for tomorrow morning.

Dunlop Sport Maxx 235/45/ZR17.

I have a pinhole puncture right on the edge which I was advised may cause the tyre to explode when it gets hot.. won't be taking that around Anglesey! My local place has them on order but don't know when they'll be in, trying to find one for tomorrow morning.

I can get you one via Rikfit in B'ham on the Redditch rd, £135 fitted or £96 to collect.

They would need to know now though as they would have to go and get it from their supplier

http://www.rikfit.com

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Alex - I've just thought you might want to stay over too. You'd be relegated to settee camping though, there is only 1 spare room/bed I'm afraid.

PM with my address in its way Jo.

Thanks Steve. It looks as though it might be a bit tight for us to head up on Friday after work, as it might mean us getting to you a bit late which is unfair to you, but thanks very much for the offer of letting us stay. I guess this means the spare bed is Alex's if he wants it. ;)

So if we're to come up on Saturday morning, we should be able to get to you by late morning (11-ish maybe) but could push for earlier if we pull our fingers out. It would be nice to take in a bit of Welsh scenery, so your estimate of four hours to Holyhead sounds reasonable to me. :)

Anyone else going to be joining our mini road-trip?

I fancy coming along but just to watch, ive found a hotel near to the circuit Y GLAN-NEIGR

I'll book a room there if im not too late to join the fun

What's up with the Travelodge we're all staying at Dunk (Holyhead)? £35 with my discount code. :)

WM56351G = £15 off. :)

What time are you guys going Saturday morning (steve, alex) ?

As to what time we want to leave mine Saturday AM...Maybe leave mine mid/late morning?

If we could leave mine 10am ish, we'd get loads of good roads in, 11ish we'd get a couple, 12ish we'd get maybe one.

I'd prefer to leave sooner rather than later, but then I have no travelling to get to mine. I'm happy to be flexible depending on whether people felt they could get to mine for that time...

Thanks Steve. It looks as though it might be a bit tight for us to head up on Friday after work, as it might mean us getting to you a bit late which is unfair to you...

I've just told Alex he's ok to arrive at midnight, so it depends how "late" late is, Jo. :)

Let us know if you still want to head up on Friday, if so we'll head off at 10ish, not we'll meet at mine 11ish and leave after a brew & after you've had chance to break from the driving, how's that? :)

I've just told Alex he's ok to arrive at midnight, so it depends how "late" late is, Jo. :)

Thanks but I think we'd prefer not to drive up later on Friday anyway (did that last week) so it'd probably be best for us to have an early night and instead go up on Saturday morning, if that's OK. We could try to make it for 10am so as not to hold the rest of the day up, but could call on the day to update on progress. Knowing us it'd be nearer 11am; we can but try... ;)

Sorry Steve i thought the Travelodge was fully booked, no problem im booked in there now and thanks for the discount code.

I can be at your place to suit so no problem there.

Alex are you going over saturday morning ? we could meet up on route if you like, services on the M42 j2

Address, postcode & mobile numbers being PM'd to all 3 of you as overkill as I make sure everyone has everything they need to get here. :)

nyone else coming along via mine?

I'll have bacon butties at the ready for 10'ish'. ;)

Exellant, hp sauce please ;) and 2 sugars in not too strong a cup of T :)