Anglesey track days October 17th and 18th

Chris Wilson

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just paid up, looking forward to this now, mike are you stopping over on saturday night, if si let me know where, i might come up for a few beers and then not have to set off mega early on the sunday morning:)

Its only 2 hrs from me mate if that. Why dont you come up to mine the night before? May have to make use of a airbed as I doubt my spare bed will have been delivered by then. Can go for a couple at the local?

Is James coming?

No slicks im afraid dude :(

edit to say clause states no slicks unless suitable role over protection is fitted so you will be fine :D

Nobody ever said anything to me about roll over bar and all i had was a bit of tube bolted to some thin 50 x 25 box section, suppose it look like something though:innocent:

No good me driving, still got my limiter fitted:rolleyes: but i might pop down for a look.

Hope you all have a good day

DSCF5219.jpg

Its only 2 hrs from me mate if that. Why dont you come up to mine the night before? May have to make use of a airbed as I doubt my spare bed will have been delivered by then. Can go for a couple at the local?

Is James coming?

Yeh could do mate, james is in and my mate rich so may need to sort something out.

I've booked and paid, need to sort somewhere to stay..

Steve, I've put you down as a second driver. It's up to you. :p

I'm up for it. I'll sort the weekender Wales trip to overlap with this as well, so Saturday driving around Wales for those that want it, plus more on the Sunday or heading to the track instead depending on what people want to do.

I'll sort out a suitible hotel that will get the track addicts close enough to mean the morning isn't too early a start but also so it's close to my fave roads in North Wales.

I'll prep some stuff this weekend and present it all, soon. :)

Ah cant put up Si, James, Rich Alex and Steve would be a bit cramped. The wales trip sounds good on the Sat though Steve and somewhere overnight to stay near anglesea.

Wherever I find, I'm sure it'll be a damn sight nearer to the track than Manchester anyway mate. ;)

I spoke to that mate of mine with the red GT-R34 earlier and he's hoping to join us at Anglesey.

I have some good roads planned for those who can make the Saturday. I'm even looking forward to driving them (again) in my 306, they're that good. :)

Still not got the disks and pads for the Sup then?

Nah. I could have, but the MOT was due also and I figured if I kept it on the road I'd nevre quite get round to doing the dozen or so "little" jobs I've been wanting to do since I got it. So I decided to SORN it, let the MoT run out and crack on. Disks/pads will be the last job I do, because on the rare occasions I find myself with a couple of hours free, and facd with the choice of "drive it" or "do job x on it" I always drive it - this way I don't give myself that choice. ;)