The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some sexy ladies in my garage.

Matt H

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a) she should get money, not beans

b) Everyone and their mother is now at university - there are bugger all jobs so uni is a good way to piss about for 3 years on a steady income (loan).

c) models are entirely there to be judged by their covers

I have to agree. The problem is that 99% of the time the cover is exactly who they are. Most attractive people unfortunately are extremely judgemental, I have no time for groupies, wannabes, attention whores (I'm not saying that either of these girls are like that). 99% of gorgeous women are like that though, the 1 percent with parents who never let them become that way or who were ugly when they were younger and suddenly blossomed are the ones I usually go for haha.

Lol at you fellas saying you wouldn't. :D................

Ok, I'm confident about my sexuality, but even I can admit that martini is a pretty boy, so he's about the only one justified to say that he'd say no.

As for me, pretty much anything with a pulse that casts a shadow is game....

Who is the bloke who did modelling and had a pic on here ages ago? Wasn't Martini.... Some one else.

As for the girls....We have a saying im sunny Bradford... "Any hole's a goal".

You were the one who asked who the male model was!

Don't shoot on the messenger! :blink:

LOL :D - Just to clarify (and confirm my sexuality) I asked simply to really respond to Pistonbrokes comment that:

even I can admit that martini is a pretty boy, so he's about the only one justified to say that he'd say no..

The OP used to be a model so being present at the time, (and potentially in with a chance) he will presumably be the most 'justified' and informed person to make a decision as to whether they are worth getting excited over... and since he classes them as 'sexy ladies' I suspect they both get the green light.