The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some sexy ladies in my garage.

Matt H

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

Love the car... are you going to work on the look for the engine bay as it isn't as 'posh' as the outside?*

*No offence/criticism intended.

None at all mate. :) it certainly does let the side down indeed. I've been buying some bling but when it goes back up to Michels for the winter work I really want to get it 'de-cluttered'.

Engine bay, interior re-trim and gearbox are the last few things i want to get done.

I corrected those before your post but anyway,

Aaactually, it says my post was 18:20 and you corrected it at 18:21, but let's not get pedantic. :sly:

Engine bay, interior re-trim and gearbox are the last few things i want to get done.

6 speed? That'd be ace.

None at all mate. :) it certainly does let the side down indeed. I've been buying some bling but when it goes back up to Michels for the winter work I really want to get it 'de-cluttered'.

Nice.

I don't go for all the 'stock is pure' rubbish... I think Supras look superb modified.

Bling in the engine bay would add to it nicely.

a) she should get money, not beans

b) Everyone and their mother is now at university - there are bugger all jobs so uni is a good way to piss about for 3 years on a steady income (loan).

c) models are entirely there to be judged by their covers.

a) I like beans, but I have to agree, money would be more useful

b) Very true... I'm thinking about another uni course as I haven't had any luck finding a job yet and the loan from my last course was quite useful :D

c) Also true

This isn't to say she doesn't have a nice personality, and her modelling for income may very well be legitamate, and hey, let's face it, make hay while the sin shines! She won't look like that forever!

This isn't to say she doesn't have a nice personality, and her modelling for income may very well be legitamate, and hey, let's face it, make hay while the sin shines! She won't look like that forever!

Completely agree. The blonde one is a no-go. The brunette is a possible...

They might be very intelligent and lovely. Sure as mustard is hot, they'll also judge people when walking down the high street... or at a meet with all the pervs gathering around...

I've done some modelling in my time; I am not judging them for being models. I am judging them on their hotness as models, just as the thread title "sexy ladies..." would imply one to do.

Forgetting about the models for a minute, I'd just like to say that your car looks like a bloated goldfish.

Like this?

The blonde isn't THAT bad! Just the brunette is more attractive, so the blonde doesn't look as good. I'd be happy to find either of them in my bed :)

Fair play.

You lot are so picky, id be happy with either, or both :)

True, I am picky :)

If I put the tag Lesbian Horseradish on the picture of a tree it wouldn't make it a Lesbian Horseradish though would it :D

Nope. It was as close as I could get to justifying myself!

Edit: no idea as to whether it is a goldfish or a whatever.... Slightly concerned that the account is owned by Laura M Johnson....something to admit Martini?

Nothing to admit other than I googled for "bloated goldfish" and found this photo. A Tineye search then turned up one with the name goldfish-1.jpg so I used that as justification.

And now I am going to do some work :)