The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Real Carbon Dash Kit on eBay

Tee from China

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to be honest we most likely will.

im just waiting for him to knock up a couple of sets so we can get some pics of them up.

he did mention that he may do these carbon replacement panels £100 less then what it is to get normal ones wrap in real carbon and im not talking about stick on stuff here.

I dont see how your mate can just knock up a couple of sets but im intrigued now so i think you should start a new thread and i look forward to seeing what he can do, i have friends that do this work and have approached them regarding dash sets etc and the costs were silly

Does your mate do this for a living and have a workshop, business premises etc

There was a group buy being organised on the OZ supra forum and they were talking of needing 50 orders at £500 a set, it did have a thread here but it was closed.

as i said i will do once he has done a demo set. these things take time and currently he works nights. this is not his main job and is always having cars come in for body kit fitting and spraying which he does in his own workshop. the buisness hasnt even finnish having the website set up, and it will be some time until he has some premises.

the couple of sets he is doing for me on a freebie one silver one black so we can show pics etc. we are both very much car nuts and are always coming up with different ideas, and have both planned our next 2 project cars.

for now though until we have some pics of the products that will be up for sale there is no point starting a new thread. i have spoken to him about it though and he is keen on the idea of a group buy single run to start with and then will keep the moulds in the workshop for as and when a number of requests come in. the same thing he is doing with a wide arch kit for another car.

• 3 months later...