The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Real Carbon Dash Kit on eBay

Tee from China

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some more pics of the car

http://94.100.113.57/640150001-640200000/640170701-640170800/640170730_5_Om53.jpeg

http://94.100.113.181/643000001-643050000/643031101-643031200/643031123_5_wOYY.jpeg

http://94.100.114.202/633400001-633450000/633416101-633416200/633416197_5_Gaps.jpeg

and with my new mirrors on

my mates doing some proper carbon replacements dash pannels in the next couple of months, using my spare ones as a mould and then will be offering normal black carbon and th silver carbon which i know isnt the same as normal carbon but looks real nice. i will be demoing his silver one and black ones when he has completed the mould. he is setting up his own buisness and im trying to get him to go trader on here. if anyone is interested the more interest he sees the more likely he is to do it.

its not only carbon goodies he is offering either, custom body kits and wide arches kits as well for a range of jap cars.

Really? they are genuine APR according to the guy, he had them in stock and they will be with me monday and ill report back.

http://www.replikit.co.uk/aprr/mirrors/mirrorssupra93.htm

You're right mate, my bad. I just saw the replikit word and immediatly thought about the shed load of grief people have with their other products. The mirrors look :cool:

my mates doing some proper carbon replacements dash pannels in the next couple of months, using my spare ones as a mould and then will be offering normal black carbon and th silver carbon which i know isnt the same as normal carbon but looks real nice. i will be demoing his silver one and black ones when he has completed the mould. he is setting up his own buisness and im trying to get him to go trader on here. if anyone is interested the more interest he sees the more likely he is to do it.

its not only carbon goodies he is offering either, custom body kits and wide arches kits as well for a range of jap cars.

I'd be interested in that if the price is right :thumbs:

Im very interested in genuine replacement carbon fibre dash parts, will these be the real deal and made properly ? sorry to sound blunt but theres a shed load of work involved in making these.

Im very interested in genuine replacement carbon fibre dash parts, will these be the real deal and made properly ? sorry to sound blunt but theres a shed load of work involved in making these.

no i can understand why you ask.

the guy is great at it, he is currently in the process of finnishing my custome half carbon half ali bonnet and the finnish is amazing.

he has spent thousands on different methods to getting to carbon to form the shape including the shrink wrapping one.

he takes a cast mould of the originals and then gel coats and carbons etc.

he has done alot with his fto, trial and error stuff and he has pretty much perfected it, this is why im demoing them and he wont let them out if he isnt happy with them. if he wouldnt put it on his own car he wont sell them.

its not just interior pannels he does, anything can be requested.

and to be honest we most likely will.

im just waiting for him to knock up a couple of sets so we can get some pics of them up.

he did mention that he may do these carbon replacement panels £100 less then what it is to get normal ones wrap in real carbon and im not talking about stick on stuff here.