The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Real Carbon Dash Kit on eBay

Tee from China

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, me too, heard good things about them on other forums. Is your GB auto or manual cant remember?

Auto.

I would expect this is similar (but better) than the toyota option extra on facelifts. A thin layer of semi rigid plastic that sticks onto everything. This kit looks shaped a contoured. The stick on kits you get on ebay lay flat. you definately couldnt prop them up against a wall like that. And they dont look like full pannels in the pictures because you cant see any of the clips to attach the pannels to the dash etc. And if i recall correctly the ebay kits dont come with a bit that covers in the underneath of the odo cluster area. It just covers the warnign lights and odo cluster and not the big flat area.

Auto.

I would expect this is similar (but better) than the toyota option extra on facelifts. A thin layer of semi rigid plastic that sticks onto everything. This kit looks shaped a contoured. The stick on kits you get on ebay lay flat. you definately couldnt prop them up against a wall like that. And they dont look like full pannels in the pictures because you cant see any of the clips to attach the pannels to the dash etc. And if i recall correctly the ebay kits dont come with a bit that covers in the underneath of the odo cluster area. It just covers the warnign lights and odo cluster and not the big flat area.

Yeah not full panels but as you say moulded rather than flat which must be better than the usual stick on kits!

i Just picked up the package from the post office,

Jeffrey from EPRacing was very helpfull with tracking the shipment ect ( really good thanx again Jeffrey )

the carbon parts are looking superb the quality is really really fine, i will fit the dash tonight and off course i will post some pictures after i installed everything

**** Small details They have even putted a manual in my Dutch language with it!!

This is really worth a recomendation!

Can you take some pics of the kit before you fit it mate.

Cheers.

i will do, but the shape of all the parts are really good, ill make some pics when i get home, of the parts not fitted yet ;)

keep you guys posted :p

and oops i noticed that i havent got a topic yet where i announce myself. will also do tonight after i fitted the dash and my new downpipe;) :eyebrows:

Yesterday I finally got a hand on my interiour parts!

After I opened the box, this set appears to be really good quality and real nice looking carbon fibre patern.

Here are some pics after I opened the box.

As you can see on the pictures, every parts has great unique shape..

They have thought about everything..

Spares come with a great manual, and all the necessary material…

However some parts need a little bit of adjustment, but this is just minimal.

After about 2a3 hours my complete dash is covered with Carbon Fibre, Which looks great to me!

As you can see even the smallest parts have been thought about!

Looks stunning!!

Real recommendation for anyone who likes real carbon look, instead of the crappy silver looking carbon look alike

@ Imi, i had to cut some pieces but this didn't cracked the weave at all.