The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless Attention Thread.

Charlotte

Are you seeing the same thread I am? :blink:

I seem to have a memory block today, everytime I try to think of the fit guys on the forum I get an image of Matt H appear ;)

There was another guy that several female members fighting over, Martin? would not have minded joining in on that one :eyebrows:

Also Supradibbs in his pilot uniform, does it everytime for me :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me this past new year, apologies abouth the "choice" jumper, but I have an excuse as it was in Dublin and very cold and I can assure that after that amount of guinness it actually looks quite nice :D

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad316/danielralph85/DSC00015.jpg

Suprastar looks like Darren from Hollyoaks:

http://www.designermagazine.org/AshleyTaylorDawsonPIC2.jpg

Guys

Just discovered the 'shameless' thread in 'off topic' section, being blonde thought it was to do with that awful programme.

Anyway it is not, being asked to post photos of us, be prepared it is very long thread but extemely entertaining to see what everyone looks like.

I think we need to get posting as you guys are not bad looking for your age and we need to show them you can get creme a la creme if you hop over to Kent ;)

you start us off then ;)

This is TJP's shameless attention thread, as the other one was Charlotte's. It's best not to ask. :)

I've got to, I can't make head nor tail of her initial post lol. Looks like a comma bomb went off :D

What is it that is long? What is being asked?

I'm honestly completely lost.