The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of after-market goodies for sale...

keron

I have not been able to arrange anything Japfest wise mate, I take it you came up blank as well:(

I am off to Florida next week, so will sort this out when I get back, can you let me have a price posted, if your okay with posting it.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been able to arrange anything Japfest wise mate, I take it you came up blank as well:(

I am off to Florida next week, so will sort this out when I get back, can you let me have a price posted, if your okay with posting it.

no sorry..me neither...might be able to post it out for £10 via dhl as long as i can get a good box for it...pm me when your back then... :)

no sorry..me neither...might be able to post it out for £10 via dhl as long as i can get a good box for it...pm me when your back then... :)

That's fine Keron, keep an eye out for a nice strong box and if you get a strut-brace for an N/A and a brake master cylinder stopper(thingy) in the mean time I will proberbly have those too.

If you already have either of those let me know:D

Cheers Rog

how about that Do-Luck stuff for £160 shipped to Denmark?

they are prov sold. just waiting for a member to confirm, another guy is next though im affraid....will let you know if they dont want them...

Do-luck front chassis bars what are these mate

the chrome one in the pic is the do luck rear chassis cross bar. the front ones cam one the car. dont know what make they are but looks like they would do the trick nicely. (theres a pic with them on the outside of the inner wings) so just strengthen the chassis up really. ideal for track use etc

Do you still have the HKS SMIC Piping or am i too late??

too late sorry :(

Keron,

Is that Walbro J-spec with hanger still up for sale?

Pete

sold sorry

how much for the HKS boost gauge?

ta.

sold sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.