The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little bit of 'before' and 'after'

ellis

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sizes are your wheels as they appear to sit inboard the arches on your car, are yours rolled?

I have the same in 18's, but mine are catching and don't look like they are under the arches like yours!

Apparently the offset on mine are 40 front and 35 rear, but boy the wheels on the back are close to the arches.

Always great to benchmark wink wink...........>

Edited by Pudsey
spelling (see edit history)

What sizes are your wheels as they appear to sit inboard the arches on your car, are yours rolled?

I have the same in 18's, but mine are catching and don't look like they are under the arches like yours!

Apparently the offset on mine are 40 front and 35 rear, but boy the wheels on the back are close to the arches.

Always great to benchmark wink wink...........>

They're 19s. Arches not rolled or ground back. Offsets are 35 rear, 30 front. Sounds like yours are the wrong wheels for a Supra or you've got spacers on!:)

Guest krakkos
They're 19s. Arches not rolled or ground back. Offsets are 35 rear, 30 front. Sounds like yours are the wrong wheels for a Supra or you've got spacers on!:)

Those are some pretty low profile tyres on there too, so that will help avoid scrubbing the rims...

looking schweet though .:eyebrows:

Mate i just had a look on your garage, Correct me if im wrong but im sure you have your brake discs on the wrong way round, Im pretty darn sure the grooves should rotate away from the caliper and not towards.

beautiful supra though

Err, pass!! Anybody care to enlighten me as to whether this is the case!!