The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR dyno day - The results

Homer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Littlenum did this on the day and in TTC it made a little bit more....could be wrong tho:D

The only difference was the torque buildup as you'd expect, the peak BHP was only 1 or 2 hp difference (the same variance you'd get between any two power runs anyway, especiallysince it's done 2 or 3 runs before changing to sequential mode - i.e. heat buildup)

Pic of the dyno sheet from yesterday

I have to say after driving round today i much prefer the power delivery of TTC.

With your setup I would too :) Standalone ECU and the uprated fuel system make it perfect for TTC, it's not such a good idea on stock jspecs with 440 injectors, stock ECU, etc as the boost can and will spike after changeover.

Imagine getting beat by a car with a piddly 390bhp on stock ceramics in seq - hang your heads in shame! :p

I'm not sure I'd want the lag penalty assoicated with that slightly higher top power figure - I think Jamie & Pig's cars are likely the better weapons in the real world going on previous graphs for each of the top 3 cars.

Congrats folks - sounds like an excellent day! :)

Cheers,

Brian.

Pic of the dyno sheet from yesterday

I have to say after driving round today i much prefer the power delivery of TTC.

I had mine set to TTC after breaking my vsv valve, drives nice round town and motoways but it was so noisey i couldn't stand it so i changed it back saturday morning before i came down. didn't someone run with ETTC?

well done magictorch:tongue: :D

i just need to find 22hp from somewhere :search: nos?

I had mine set to TTC after breaking my vsv valve, drives nice round town and motoways but it was so noisey i couldn't stand it so i changed it back saturday morning before i came down. didn't someone run with ETTC?

well done magictorch:tongue: :D

i just need to find 22hp from somewhere :search: nos?

I like loud:cool:

Could try race fuel as well

Wonder if it would have any effect on a bpu car......i guess it would just spit the ceramics out the back quicker:D:D

Do you have a dyno plot for this?

Yes. Not scanned though.

Thats a good result on yours as well.... auto with UK cams yeh?

Yes mate.

Could try race fuel as well

Wonder if it would have any effect on a bpu car

I did try the BP 102 Fuel - Theres was a slight difference, but not enough to justify the outlay imo.