Reading Jap Meet, Tuesday 21st April

JamieP

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a shame to have to move locations. Any thoughts on the new one?

New service station at beaconsfield would make a great meet place, loads of room and a nice deserted stretch of road to have a play on. oh and its a stone throw from my house:d

2nd hand info, but apparently gunned it off the mini roundabout, lost the back end are corrected it into pizza hut.

Most of us missed it, but got a text from Kayla to say what had happened.

That might mean the end of the reading meet. Funnily enough the cops turned up on the road opposite just after Jamie left :innocent:

he has put a huge crack in the pizzahut wall, the staff said all the shelves fell down inside the kitchen..

I dnt know why he left after the crash being there for 10min, he should of left straight away or give his details to Pizzahut...Police will be round knocking on his door now...

Poor bloke

Missed Jamiep car which i wanted to have a good look at

Did not know you where there Homer, still have not put a face to the name yet

he has put a huge crack in the pizzahut wall, the staff said all the shelves fell down inside the kitchen..

I dnt know why he left after the crash being there for 10min, he should of left straight away or give his details to Pizzahut...Police will be round knocking on his door now...

Poor bloke

Missed Jamiep car which i wanted to have a good look at

Did not know you where there Homer, still have not put a face to the name yet

Left without giving providing details? :blink:

I didn't know you were there either, would have had a look for you if I knew you were coming!

Left without giving providing details? :blink:

I didn't know you were there either, would have had a look for you if I knew you were coming!

yea, im sure i heard someone say you better get out of here, but the time he done that the staff had got his reg..i remember the staff saying he has done a runner with out given us his details, thats porb why the police were called..

I did not know i was going till 6 pm today lol, i was in the red 306...you must of missed it lol..dont blame you though lol

God i miss my Supra

What, didn't anyone take any pics?

I did not have the hart to take a pic of the damage when the poor fella was standing there in shock but from what i remember

frt bumper smashed

intercooler and rad gone

at least one head light gone

i think bonnet too

Looked a mess, loads of water pi**ing out

i dunno if he has to remove the front x member for his bumper, if so it could be very bad news indeed

oh as pics above lol

Evening all. Good to see everybody. I hope I have a couple of decent shots to justify my immense rudeness at ignoring every one tonight. :D

Good meet that and nice turnout

LBM has a ton of snaps to put up (and nice to meet you fella, you didn't look like I was expecting :D )

If only I'd worn the banana wig. It usually goes everywhere with me. :sly:

Good to meet the regulars, and some new people :D:D

PM me your email Si and I'll forward you the decent photo(s) :)

LBM might have some :)

No I didn't get any shots of the Pizza Hut drive through moment. :)

Nice to meet you and I'll be in touch regarding the detailing. :thumbs:

I'll put a few pictures up tonight :) But first, a kebab. I was thinking of having a Pizza...hope he's alright.

I think i will have to give the car back to james at toyotaGT , for a touch up. i think it could do with a polish , and a bit of water in the rad when i can find it , i think it my be in the boot. had to leave quick to get home before water was gone. did not want to pay for brake down truck. no one hurt. all good.