Reading Jap Meet, Tuesday 21st April

JamieP

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think i will have to give the car back to james at toyotaGT , for a touch up. i think it could do with a polish , and a bit of water in the rad when i can find it , i think it my be in the boot. had to leave quick to get home before water was gone. did not want to pay for brake down truck. no one hurt. all good.

Good news no one was hurt :thumbs: That's going to cost a few quid to fix, but thats what fully comp insurance is for!

probaly a right of ?

Will depend on the chassis legs, if they are bent, it'll probably be written off :(

Either way, it could still be border line as these things get written off with sometimes very little damage, who are you insured with?

It was mark newman :(

Oh dear just had his car all done full respray + BPU'ed at Toyota Gt as well & just added his name to Japfest don't think he will be makiing this one now.

I think i will have to give the car back to james at toyotaGT , for a touch up. i think it could do with a polish , and a bit of water in the rad when i can find it , i think it my be in the boot. had to leave quick to get home before water was gone. did not want to pay for brake down truck. no one hurt. all good.

Sorry to hear about this Mark mate must of been a disaster night for you just after having all that work done to what a waste at lease you & your son are both fine.

The Nizam £3.50

From left to right, Si Heckler's, JamieP's, Stonkin's and Chris B's.

Apologies as I didn't get the name of the owner, far left hand corner. (P11dy's?)

Rob Punisher's.

Guests...

Dash's Supe with WEDS SA70TT wheels. I think this used to belong to Homer.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Gutted, missus wasn't feeling too great (in pain and getting a bit down being at home by herself on Mat leave), so I did the honourable thing and stayed at home with her.

Looked like I missed a good one with some nice Supes, with some smash and grab action as well...gutted after the work you've just had done, but to be honest there's not exactly much room to gun it at that roundabout to the main road....hope it's not an expensive lesson...

very nice Supra lbm by the way :thumbs:

All damn fine photos, appart from the last one, bit er... gei? ;)

Yeah. It's just he lookd a bit p!ssed off - I liked that :D

Some great photo's there mate & looks like a good turnout

Cheers Lui. Nice night for it too. :thumbs:

Nice pics mate. Had a good night and good to chat to a few of you.

Ta. Speak soon.

Guest Flamby

Hello guys,

I've signed up to mkIV owners club so I could show you some of the pics I took last night at the Reading Jap meet

I realise I was getting some dodgy looks whilst taking pictures of some of your cars to begin with. I am quite used to the stares so its all good I hope the fact that I am showing you what I took, shows I meant no harm :)

Awesome turn out of your cars by the way! Some real stunners were there as always. And some stunning pictures up already of the meet :)

Also sorry to hear about what happened to one of your members :(

anyway enough chit chat from me, on with the pics.

The rest of the pictures from last night can be seen here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danfegent/sets/72157617081247313/

Anyway look forward to seeing all these cars again next month :)

Cheers,

Dan

Nice pics there Flamby, but I can't see LBM's. Have they been removed?

Also, was good to finally meet some of you and put faces to names. Felt a bit weird to begin with, meeting new people in a comet car park, but you're a friendly bunch. Love your car by the way Jamie, looks great in the flesh.

Shame I didn't get to meet you Homer, wanted to talk V8's. Ah well, next time.

And sorry to hear about the accident, glad all are ok.

Guest Flamby
Welcome Flamby. Nice shots :)

Just going to nip over to your Flickr page.

thank you Lbm :) your picture are quality also, do you have a flickr?

I will make sure to get some more at the next meet, was nice to see such a great turnout of Supras though!

thank you Lbm :) your picture are quality also, do you have a flickr?

I will make sure to get some more at the next meet, was nice to see such a great turnout of Supras though!

Cheers. No I don't have flickr - but it's somthing I've been thinking about. I'm very new to this photo lark and I like some of the additional features on flickr ie discussion groups and camera information/properties function :)

There's probably other advantages too. Is it your main web based image storage site?

Guest Flamby

Oh well for someone who is new to the photo lark, your stuff is awesome dude :)

Right well I would say you should definatly sign up and get yourself a flickr sorted :)

The discussion groups and camera properties are great, then there are also bonuses like geo tagging of pictures, and printing directly from flickr, as well as making up photo books and business cards for example. Oh and you get feedback on what your most popular photo is, whose been looking at it and so on, and it records all traffic to your flickr from outside of flickr members so you can all the other forums that come and look at your work :) its cool.

I use it as my main image storage site for photos of work I've done or stuff I want to show everyone, otherwise I also use photobucket to host stuff that isn't flickr worthy :D