The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JTS: Silverstone, 31st May

Jason

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ve done it ...hope it will go trough:)

Just call Abbie to check after youve sent the form back to make sure shes got it, i got her to hold my tickets at there ticket office at Silverstone so no worries with the post either :)

Not received the bulk tickets yet, hopefully tomorrow. Last year we had to be on the stand by a certain time so will check and then confirm times to meet at McD's before going to circuit.

Thanks Steve, you're a star. :)

you have PM!

Dunk, is there anywhere I could meet you on the way down? I'll be coming from Shrewsbury.

Im a couple of miles from J3 on the M42.

I'll be going M42 then onto the M40 to the Banbury Junction (J11) then the back way down the lanes A422 onto the B4525 to Silverstone :)

You could come M54, M6, M5, M42 or A458 to Bridgnorth, A442 to Kidderminster, A448 to Bromsgrove, A38 to J1 on the M42 then meet at J3

Theres a petrol station just off the junction on the A435 heading to B'ham, think i'll be meeting Martin there.