The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JTS: Silverstone, 31st May

Jason

Yes, more people can be added to the club stand but you'll need to pay the organisers directly by calling 01775 768661 and stating that you want adding to the mkivSupra.net club stand.

However, if anyone needs a child passenger entry and/or an adult passenger entry, please would you buy those directly from me as I have those to sell since I now can't make it. :(

Thanks Jason. Thanks Steve. If you wouldn't mind meeting up with everyone that would be great - I'll give you a shout when i have the wristbands etc and we'lll work out a plan. :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good news.. come on anyone else, lets try and get a few more going!:D

It surprises me that this show isn't more popular. I know I've left it fairly last-minute to sort out (more because of work constraints than anything else), but this was always one of the two that I really wanted to go to this year (JapFest being the other). It was mine and my wife's favourite last year.

The show is getting bigger and better every year. This show is in it's 3rd year this year, so people are slowly getting used to the show being at Silverstone. Compared to Japfest which has been going quite a number of years now.

The rate in which JTS is growing, this will be THE major jap show.

Jason

The show is getting bigger and better every year. This show is in it's 3rd year this year, so people are slowly getting used to the show being at Silverstone. Compared to Japfest which has been going quite a number of years now.

The rate in which JTS is growing, this will be THE major jap show.

Jason[/quote

I haven't been before, but sounds good and going on comments made should be a great day

Out of curiosity does it have a drift show? and can people be a passenger???.... i am sooo desperate to have ago in one but don't know how to go about it??:D

George, must make a point of saying hello at this mate, keep meaning to (Int Corps)

Yeah definitely. Actually, you may be handing me a ticket (from SteveR) on the day, so we'll possibly run into each other then! By the sounds of it, this gathering will be a little more... intimate than JapFest, with only a handful of club members going!

Are we picking the tickets up on the day then from McDonalds like last year?

Most likely. I don't like the idea of waiting until they arrive, then posting them out individually not only because of the time & cost but also the risk of someone's set going missing.

I'm not sure how the organisers will handle the tickets booked directly; whether they will be sent to each person who booked or stuffed in with the group's tickets.

Will await a helpful update from our man Jason. :)

OK mate. If that does turn out to be the plan can you give us the postcode:)

Will do. I'll just dig it out of last year's thread although I know Henk's (frankly, quite rubbish despite being top of the range...) Satnav didn't recognise it. ;)

I have just spoken to Abbie at Live Promotions, the tickets are going to be sent out over the next couple of days. As Steve is no longer going to be at the show, could someone please volunteer(sp?) to have the tickets delivered to their address. Reg numbers are not needed as the club will be given the same amount of tickets that was purchsed.

Whoever is now taking care of the tickets, could you please PM me your address.

Jason