The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JTS: Silverstone, 31st May

Jason

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f-it, I'll call them on Monday (the club booking form deadline) to pay up and fax rather than post the form.

!Last deadline extension!

I need the FULL DETAILS asked for AND PAYMENT by 6pm on Sunday evening. I'll take stock of who's paid then and complete the form.

Don't muck about anyone out there still intending to come but no signed/paid up - becasue after 6pm Sunday I can't help you. :p

What time are you out on the track steve? Thinkin of bookin a slot myself.

I'm not booked yet, big/little num & Andy are though, think there are on for the 11am, slot but don't quote me on that.

Other slots are:

10:20 - 10:35am

10:40 - 10:55am

11:00 - 11:15am

15:40 - 15:55

16:00 - 16:15

16:20 - 16:35

If I go for it I'll probably book it on the day I reckon and just pay the £5 premium for late booking. (Assuming there are any slots left, there mightnot be of course!)

Advance payments are priced as follows:

£10 per DRIVER (max 1 per car, obviously!)

£15 per ADULT PASSENGER

£5 per CHILD (5-15)

Instructions for tickets & a place on the club stand:

1. Send a PayPal payment to the club with the reference JTS (e.g. "SteveR JTS"). Address is: [email protected]
  2. Send me a PM with ALL of the following info:
    • the transaction ID from Step 1
    • Amount paid
    • Driver's Name
    • Make & Model (leave blank if it's a Supra)
    • Registration Number
    • Number of Adult passengers
    • Number of Child passengers

If you don't have PayPal, PM me and we can sort out a cheque payment.

PLEASE NOTE:

All bookings must be with me no later than 6pm on SUNDAY 10th May.

Additional passengers can be paid for on the day.

BOOKED & PAID UP:

01. SteveR, Kate & Daniel

02. AlexM

03. Fizzle

04. Pete_TT

05. TNT & Ryan

06. Bignum *

07. little num *

08. AndyBandit *

09. Hoff - booking

10. supra matt - booking

* = track session also booked.

NO BOOKING YET... (6pm Sunday is the deadline!!!):

dibbleyUK

supras4life

LiamB1434

wilkorangerover

SupraJames

JamieP

original_amo

Branners

jimmy_supra

yoshi

Track Sessions:

If you fancy it, please book track time direct with the JTS organisers - DO NOT SEND PAYMENT TO THE CLUB. 15 minute slots are available throughout the day - £25 in advance. Call 01775 76 86 61 or email [email protected] for more info.

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Ok Tony has just rung me from work and has managed to book the day off for this!!!:D....

I now need to find out if we are having to bring the zoo of kids with us... meaning 2 cars!... And what exactly i need to be paying for.....

Is there anything there for kids? helps determine if i can pass them off somewhere hehehe

Any joy with recruting today mate?

I didn't see matt so no sure what's going on there; I arrived 1:30ish and was there till 4:30 isg with "SteveR" written on my back all day. :search:

Ark and mrs Ark (Jo) said they are probably going to go but not sure yet which stand they will go for as I know they are keen memebrs of thei ocal Jap club (at the end of the day it's mostly just somewhere to park anyway :taped: ;))

A few peope I spoke to don't know about this, or the club track day, or Supra Pod, or.... not sure really what more I can do! :(

Ok Tony has just rung me from work and has managed to book the day off for this!!!:D....

I now need to find out if we are having to bring the zoo of kids with us... meaning 2 cars!... And what exactly i need to be paying for.....

Is there anything there for kids? helps determine if i can pass them off somewhere hehehe

if u get this months bansai magazine, they have kids go free vouchers i believe!

if u get this months bansai magazine, they have kids go free vouchers i believe!

Hehehe i just saw that!.... but even better we getting rid of them... (so mean). need to do somethings without them.. still have the baby but at least not 2 cars...

We can travel with you if you like.. where would be best to meet etc?:D

Hehehe i just saw that!.... but even better we getting rid of them... (so mean). need to do somethings without them.. still have the baby but at least not 2 cars...

We can travel with you if you like.. where would be best to meet etc?:D

well im glad all those last minute pm's i sent to northampton group paid off! 2 more recruits, still not heard from anyone else though...

6fields probably easiest meet point, then straight down the 43, i assume andy (supra size) will also be meeting up. have a few possibilities also coming but paying on door, (MR2, CRX, and scoob).

If any one from further a field needs a place to crash the night before, i got a spare room (single bed) that your welcome to...

ok tony has booked that day off so we are in money on its way :D will tickets and club stand passes be posted out

Last year the tickets weren't sent until a couple of days before the event, so we'll probably do the same as we did then and all meet up a mile from the circuit at a McDonalds / BP petrol station. :)

Reminder & final call.....

Advance payments are priced as follows:

£10 per DRIVER (max 1 per car, obviously!)

£15 per ADULT PASSENGER

£5 per CHILD (5-15)

Instructions for tickets & a place on the club stand:

1. Send a PayPal payment to the club with the reference JTS (e.g. "SteveR JTS"). Address is: [email protected]
  2. Send me a PM with ALL of the following info:
    • the transaction ID from Step 1
    • Amount paid
    • Driver's Name
    • Make & Model (leave blank if it's a Supra)
    • Registration Number
    • Number of Adult passengers
    • Number of Child passengers

If you don't have PayPal, PM me and we can sort out a cheque payment.

PLEASE NOTE:

All bookings must be with me no later than 6pm on SUNDAY 10th May.

Additional passengers can be paid for on the day.

BOOKED & PAID UP:

01. SteveR, Kate & Daniel

02. AlexM

03. Fizzle

04. Pete_TT

05. TNT & Ryan

06. Bignum *

07. little num *

08. AndyBandit *

09. Hoff - booking

10. supra matt - booking not coming?

11. TRACIE_LOU - paid but I need more info, see your PM

* = track session also booked.

NO BOOKING YET... (6pm Sunday is the deadline!!!):

dibbleyUK

supras4life

LiamB1434

wilkorangerover

SupraJames

JamieP

original_amo

Branners

jimmy_supra

yoshi

Track Sessions:

If you fancy it, please book track time direct with the JTS organisers - DO NOT SEND PAYMENT TO THE CLUB. 15 minute slots are available throughout the day - £25 in advance. Call 01775 76 86 61 or email [email protected] for more info.