The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JTS: Silverstone, 31st May

Jason

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooo hooo! just got in car is finished and back together.... another wax in the morning and im done! the fit of the front bumper isnt good but will have to do 4 now, few other bits still need tidying but almost there....

see you all in a few hours!

Was a great day, only problem I didn't get the chance to see most the show as of the mr2 record attempt :( But brill weather and a great day out :)

I wondered what was going on. What exactly was the record they were trying to break, and did they do it?

I really enjoyed today. Nice meeting a few new faces :)

I wondered what was going on. What exactly was the record they were trying to break, and did they do it?

I really enjoyed today. Nice meeting a few new faces :)

Yeah we smashed the record. The dutch previously held the record of 168 (I think) MR2's on track at the same time for a few laps. We smashed it by well over 210+. Not sure on the exact number but was a good laugh :)

Saw Bignum flying round the track earlier in the day was good to see you flying past everyone mate :eyebrows::D

Great day out, fantastic weather, fantastic cars, fantastic ladies:D, what more could you ask for apart from abit more time on the track, i think we got 13 minutes in total and half of that was following the pace car round.good to meet some new faces though.

Fantastic day just had a nightmare morning :(

Alarm didnt go off so i was an hour late leaving, then my s13 picked up a puncture around dart toll area and i almost binned it in Barking tyre was destroyed

Then i found my spare to be the wrong size and this upset my 2way diff to the point where i couldnt drive it, so back came the jack and swapped the wheels around and found a thorn in the spare :(:(:(

Did manage to limp to the track arriving at 11 so missed loads, i wanted to be there at 8ish to sign on for track

Oh well, i missed Bignum but the other Sup's on track seemed very nervous?