The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JTS: Silverstone, 31st May

Jason

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you missed off supra size me! he paid (i think)

No PM, so I don't know any anything about it or have any of the details I have to put on the booking form. :search:

I'll PM him, but at the moment he's not going to be booked on the club stand.

NO MORE PAYMENTS PLEASE - deadline has passed and people have had plenty of opportunities to get sorted.

I'll soryt out the Museum visit (see Midlands section) the day before and some overnight camping options for the night in-between for those that fancy it. :)

NO MORE PAYMENTS PLEASE - deadline has passed and people have had plenty of opportunities to get sorted.

Just to confirm the list of people who paid up was:

BOOKED & PAID UP:

01. SteveR, Kate & Daniel

02. TNT & Ryan

03. Pete_TT

04. Fizzle

05. AlexM

06. Bignum *

07. little num *

08. supra matt

09. TRACIE_LOU

10. AndyBandit *

11. Supra Size Me

* = track session also booked.

Hoff and the others didn't pay or send any info BUT I've been told that all is not lost for those that missed out - I shall explain later, once the group booking has gone through. :thumbs:

Just after I paid up, I found out I'm probably not going to be able to go now. Does anyone out there who doesn't have tickets still want to go? I have a driver, passenger and 5-15 yr old passenger tickets for sale. :(

More people can be added to the club stand, but I need to sell my tickets first.

:innocent:

Got bogged down doing the bloody conversion and all kinds of other things. My hair is a lot more silver than it was a couple of days ago, I swear.

I'll have your ticket off you mate:) Can I then be added to the stand?

I'll have your ticket off you mate:) Can I then be added to the stand?

Yep! Please can you send the money to the club & PM me the details required as if you were paying before the deadline passed. ;) I'll contact the organisers and move my ticket's details over to you, and get eth club to refund me for all of the tickets purchased.

Do you want the adult passenger ticket and/or the 5-15yr old passenger ticket as well?

(Does anyone out there want either or both of the above?)

Steve, sorry to hear that you won't be going, if i can be of any help in dishing out tickets on the day I could probably pop down and pick them up from you, just pm me. Hope you source something soon. Steve

I knew I should've had a look for something to do with this show earlier than this! Is there still any chance of getting on the club stand, then? This was definitely one of the best shows last year, so I have high hopes for this one too.