The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BIG BIG Problem - Anyone Live Near Hyper Sports & Racing, Wigan?

Maverick FAF

i have now sourced the wearabouts of paul roberts, the man who has nicked all our cash pls pm me if you want to take issue further

I doubt there is any benifit in my case, he's probably stone broke. But give him a good nut from me ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glen9mullan

i have had alot of folk looking for him and i have always had an idea what he was doing it was just pinpointing the location, but it cropt up in conversation today when i was talking to someone else about a prob i have wi my supra and they dropped him right in it!!

he will be hearing from me very soon as he owes me alot of money and he aint got nowhere to hide this time

Good luck lads, I know the feeling I lost out due to a garage closing down with my car in bits inside.

I endded up finding my car dumped outside a closed unit with parts everywhere worth ££££s and the keys just left in an open window.

Got nothing in the end, just sold the rest for parts : (

Hope you get it sorted...

i have had alot of folk looking for him and i have always had an idea what he was doing it was just pinpointing the location, but it cropt up in conversation today when i was talking to someone else about a prob i have wi my supra and they dropped him right in it!!

he will be hearing from me very soon as he owes me alot of money and he aint got nowhere to hide this time

Jesus dont put yourself in trouble, i can imagine how you feel tho.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Flippin Nora have not been on here for months as I was stuck in saudi and the mother inlaw passed away and lots of other stuff leaving the Supra event on the backburner.

Wish i had known earlier.

PM'd regarding parts.

Thanks

Russ

Guest glen9mullan

Hi russ sent you an email regarding parts, just to let folk know, i went to the pub in wquestion and he'd left six days earlier, he is apprently now living back on nell pan lane west leigh but im unsure which house

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...