The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BIG BIG Problem - Anyone Live Near Hyper Sports & Racing, Wigan?

Maverick FAF

truly sickening mate and if its peeps going in to reclaim their cars who have robbed all your bits they are as bigger scum bags as Hypers owners, i think everyone on this board will agree we will look out for these parts, maybe post up a list of the rest off the gear you have lost as some greedy sh*thouse is bound to start wanting to sell it sooner rather than later

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truly sickening mate and if its peeps going in to reclaim their cars who have robbed all your bits they are as bigger scum bags as Hypers owners, i think everyone on this board will agree we will look out for these parts, maybe post up a list of the rest off the gear you have lost as some greedy sh*thouse is bound to start wanting to sell it sooner rather than later

If it's any help, I travel from Liverpool to Telford and Nottingham regularly with the odd trip to London, so if there's anything I do to help then just let me know.

Good Day Folks (Well Maybe not)

Just got off the phone to the police, this gets even crazier.

My case is 1 of 12 being reported against Hyper S&R.

Trading Standards are now involved putting a case together including Theft, Fraud and deception scam.

Form an orderly que!

What a wonderful world it is; time to emigrate me thinks.

Im surrounded by wanabe terrorist crazy people, 900km from the nearest 1 camel town and I get less hassle and feel less threatened here then when Im home.

Oh well at least the Sun is shining and it was chicken for dinner.

Keep you posted.

Regards

Russ

Very sorry to hear this, you must be devastated, I really hope you recover your missing parts.

Just for the record I am just about to put a 3.4 BC stroker in my car but can assure you all parts were purchased last year from Powerhouse racing, I can happily show you the receipts.

Oh man, reading threads like this make my blood boil! One part of me is thinking "It's your property, how can the liquidators possibly not return it?". Another part of me thinks "How can people stoop so low?"

One more reason for everyone to have a go at building cars for themselves!

Oh man, reading threads like this make my blood boil! One part of me is thinking "It's your property, how can the liquidators possibly not return it?". Another part of me thinks "How can people stoop so low?"

One more reason for everyone to have a go at building cars for themselves!

I'm thinking something a bit more sinister to be honest.

I'm thinking the "previous" owner may have taken the parts to punt them before the liquidators even got in.

Guest Supra Lad
Hi,

We live in wigan and can try and help if we can.

Do you want to pm me and we can try and sort out something to get your car back to you?

Lynz

Hi There. I also Lives in Wigan. If there'ss anything I could do to help Just ask ;) and I am also a member of the Jap North West (Henry GT4)

Henry

Very sorry to hear this, you must be devastated, I really hope you recover your missing parts.

Just for the record I am just about to put a 3.4 BC stroker in my car but can assure you all parts were purchased last year from Powerhouse racing, I can happily show you the receipts.

Hey no problem, I would not suspect any of my fellow genuine Supra enthusiasts.

i have one or a few :) http://www.splat.eu.com ill happyly offer my services :)

If the Tank costs less than £4000 for the day, then maybe I should rent it to remove the garage shutters and new locks rather than paying for a Court Order, Baliffs and Solicitor to try and enter the property to remove any remaining parts.

This offer comes very close to the top of the list with anti - unfriendly colleagues offering a full scale search and recovery operation for a small fee and my Frontier forces offering a hound and hunt exercise if I can get the thieving individuals into the KSA dersert. All would be very entertaining.

Hey no problem, I would not suspect any of my fellow genuine Supra enthusiasts.

If the Tank costs less than £4000 for the day, then maybe I should rent it to remove the garage shutters and new locks rather than paying for a Court Order, Baliffs and Solicitor to try and enter the property to remove any remaining parts.

This offer comes very close to the top of the list with anti - unfriendly colleagues offering a full scale search and recovery operation for a small fee and my Frontier forces offering a hound and hunt exercise if I can get the thieving individuals into the KSA dersert. All would be very entertaining.

ill do it for supra love :D

i hope all comes well buddy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest glen9mullan

Hi russ, i have loads of information on the goings on at hyper sports, my car was taken there to be converted to a turbo, i parted with 3k cash to paul roberts, and waited 6 weeks, he then said he could not get a turbo in the car and would have to fit a twin turbo engine, a few more weeks went buy and my friend went to check progress and was met by dec who worked for paul and frank, all the electrics was off and my engine was on the floor, they said paul had run of with the cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

two more guys later arrived with simailar stories were paul had had £10000 of one and £15000 of another, it was a complete mess, i was told they would put engine back in, but got a call later saying they were clearing garage of parts and valuables, i proceeded in paying them a visit with some friend s and they had taken loads of stuff out of the garage. They were given an ultimatum to get paul to contact me or things would erupt, he later phoned me and said he would get my cash too me within 10 days, i have not heard from him since, my car was taken to decs mums garage were i paid him to put engine back in, dec knows pauls number address as he lives in same street they. Frank dec and decs family have taken many of your parts thats a guarantee and i have his details if you want to pm me, the latest on roberts who we are all hunting is nhe has just got a pub, and the caravan place next to hyper sports knows the whereabouts of this pub but aint for giving the information, the guy who needs to be spoken to there is called graham, i took some parts out of the garage as security for the money owed to me and if you want to pm me we can discuss this further im pretty sure all but 1 or 2 are not supra bits but anything which is can be collected by yourself in person, this guy will pay good style for ripping us all off and im in constant contact with relevant parties of who have been ripped off, I know there is a a new gearbox in the building off a supra and if this has been removed only dec whose contact details i have could of removed it. The main person who you need to get hold off tho is Frank who was working part-time there, he comes across as a nice guy but he is really a snake and he knows were roberts is and were his mum and dad lives, the pressure needs putting on him, if you need any information or a chat pm me,

keep your chin up as we will all get our own back one way or another

Guest glen9mullan

many valuables out of the garage were taken to decs mums, not far from hypersports who run a removal business, they have no money invested at hyper sports and had no right comerdearing anything from the garage they loaded lots of stuff onto a truck and a transit pickup, including all the expensive machinery, Frank also took a transit van full of parts and both individuals had keys to the building, Im 100 percent sure they have the missing parts as apart from yourself russ, they are they only two who would know which parts fit which cars and there value!!! when i took my supra out, the garage had remaining:

1 yellow supra( presuming its yours m8)

1 mx5

1 2.5litre scooby which was sold on ebay a couple of days ago by bs auto salvage, this i know for a fact was pauls and they must of had contact with him cos it was still there when my car was taken out!!!!!!!!!!!!! ebay item 320361445622

2 gtos,

1 s200 was taken by a guy who i have got to know through the situation, his car was in bits and paul had 10k of him (out of the building now)

1 skyline again i have got to know the guy paul owes him nearly 20k (out of the building now)

1 celica

1 volvo

1 honda civic 5 door

as i said earlier the mechanics and decs family had looted most of the building at this stage taking machinery welding sets alloys and parts new and used, i have also filed 2 reports with the police and someone has said the pub in question is a george and dragon, these claims have been neither proven or disproven but the net is certainly closing on him

Hi,

We live in wigan and can try and help if we can.

Do you want to pm me and we can try and sort out something to get your car back to you?

Lynz

When im home on leave i live just down the road from wigan, i will do what ever it is i can to help when im up there, if i pm you or lynz when im in the area we can take it from there.

hope you get sorted before then though.

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

sorry, didnt read the start date and the rest

Edited by philstowell
im a pilluck (see edit history)

Holy crap, this is some scary stuff. I really feel for all the parties involved.

One bit of advice for the victims though, be very careful that your own actions in turn don't make you suspects. I hate to see genuine victims up in front of magistrates because of some serious red mist.

Good luck to all.

• 2 months later...
Guest glen9mullan

i have now sourced the wearabouts of paul roberts, the man who has nicked all our cash pls pm me if you want to take issue further