The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts appreciated....

ellis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vortex R's look really good.I have heard though that the quality of the lacquer is not great,starting to peel off after only a few months.Sure there was a thread or post about these wheels sometime ago.Might be wrong.

The wheelmania vortex for your car mate, i have a set, only done 400miles ( but sat in garage on sick car for a yr) same happened to mine, laquer went all white and flakey i just removed the laquer and polished/buffed the lips up, look good as new if not better and shinier, just remember to give em a regular autosol, and theyre good:)

Even though i have the Vortex R's (& love them) i quite like the look of the 1st set, i think the black goes quite well with the colour of your car, but the Vortex R's are still lovely if you decide to stick with them. :)

Can't have the Vortex Rs - Whelmania haven't got any 9.5" rears and aren't planning on getting any! That's good!

So - anybody got any suggestions as to what I could get?

Must be staggered and must be 19s as I've got 4 tyres waiting to be fitted to the lucky winners! Looks like I should be able to sell the remaining 3 when the new ones appear so that will add a few quid to the not overly large kitty for these!

So - anybody got any suggestions as to what I could get?

Must be staggered and must be 19s as I've got 4 tyres waiting to be fitted to the lucky winners! Looks like I should be able to sell the remaining 3 when the new ones appear so that will add a few quid to the not overly large kitty for these!

How about these? Lui's car looks soooooo good now.

Can't have the Vortex Rs - Whelmania haven't got any 9.5" rears and aren't planning on getting any! That's good!

They do have them in stock..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-MANIA-DEEP-DISH-TOYOTA-SUPRA-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES_W0QQitemZ360138691817QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item360138691817&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Or is that they don't want to sell them individually?

I like the 1st set also that you posted, just not in black.

Sadly they don't! Phoned them up and they said we have none in and aren't planning on getting any!

So how much would you offer for a set of 19" Vortex R's, extra wide rears (10") and brand new avon tyres, so same deal as in the link but done about 50 miles.

Need 9.5 rears due to clearance - have 255 tyres ready to go on! 8.5s at the front. 10s will really stretch the tyres and probably wouldn't fit anyway! Only need the whells anyway - have all 4 tyres ready to fit.