The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra vs....

Adzys straight6

You're wrong!

I saw a 205 that had broken down once so that means they can't go very fast. AA trucks are the best.

I saw a soop in a scrap yard once, does that mean they are all scrap.. Well I'd lied, I haven't been to a scrap yard in about 15 years, long before they stopped you climbing up the big heaps to grab your stuff.. :( I'm sorry.. :(

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think he meant with the price comparison aswell, you'd swop but you wouldnt pay an extra £145k for the pleasure of that swop

Not being vain, but it's probably best to explain to him. He's a bit slow sometimes, you know- finger off the pulse kind of guy.

think he meant with the price comparison aswell, you'd swop but you wouldnt pay an extra £145k for the pleasure of that swop

Id pick the supra every time..

I read...

if I had the opportunity to drive a Supra or an F430 then I'd pick the supra every time.

Unless this is another one of those ridiculous "I'll never have the money to buy this superior car but if I did have over £100,000 spare to spend on a vehicle I'd buy a 1994 Supra because dey is da best innit" threads?

Yeah, it probably is.

Pound for pound the Supra is good performance value but, and sit down folks, it's not the best car in the world eva. Probably just one of the best you'll ever be able to afford.

christ micheal! (calm down its only a commercial!) lol ! Iwas only saying for the money id pick a supra, I.E because you can have a decent 600bhp supra for less than say 17k aposed to blowing over 150 k on a car, which yes is more technologically advanced and has F1 flappy paddle gearbox but would you really be happy knowing youve wasted that much money...then again if you r were a millionaire you wouldnt give a rats arse..granted. But we all have to admit on here...it feels good when our 3litre underdogs beat a 150+K supercar, whether it be a porcshe, ferrari or lambo..

christ micheal! (calm down its only a commercial!) lol ! Iwas only saying for the money id pick a supra, I.E because you can have a decent 600bhp supra for less than say 17k aposed to blowing over 150 k on a car, which yes is more technologically advanced and has F1 flappy paddle gearbox but would you really be happy knowing youve wasted that much money...then again if you r were a millionaire you wouldnt give a rats arse..granted. But we all have to admit on here...it feels good when our 3litre underdogs beat a 150+K supercar, whether it be a porcshe, ferrari or lambo..

"For the money" you wouldn't be able to afford an F430 but if the Ferrari was £8k and the Supra was the same money are you really saying you'd take the old Toyota?

But we all have to admit on here...it feels good when our 3litre underdogs beat a 150+K supercar, whether it be a porcshe, ferrari or lambo..

Would you be happier being seen in a TOYOTA Supra, or anyone of the following: PORSCHE 911 Turbo; FERRARI F430; LAMBORGHINI Murcielago?

The Supra is a fine car, but come on, don't compare it to a £100+k car. It might keep up in a straight line, but realistically, that's about it.

Arrrggghh! Yes ok it would be great to own a supercar of any kind but the point im trying to make is for the money id take the supra...plus if someone gave me £200k for a car....i wouldnt blow it on an f430!

When you could get some of these:

Cannonball Vanishing point supra 22k :cool:

Aston martin V8 vantage 90k

Lamborghini diablo VT 60k

SRT-10 ACR Coupe 600bhp 79k :Pling:

Porsche 996 GT3R - Championship Front Runner 79k

Mercedes SLR McLaren Coupe 03-06 2006 182k

XJ220 RHD (1992) 139k

if however i had spend all of it on a car id get smokey nagata's v12 supra....or this(yes i know its a replica!) http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/809167.htm (and a full tank od fuel) :p

Arrrggghh! Yes ok it would be great to own a supercar of any kind but the point im trying to make is for the money id take the supra...plus if someone gave me £200k for a car....i wouldnt blow it on an f430!

You're missing the point again... and again... and then again.

"For the money" you couldn't get an F430 so saying you'd get a Supra "for the money" means absolutely nothing.

You'd rather have a Supra than a 5-year old Vectra diesel for the same money? Yeah that works... Picking a Supra over a Ferrari "for the money" doesn't.

well ok let me rephrase it...whatcar would anyone get if they had 200k...(any car whatsoever)

Again you are vague. Do I have an income that will allow me to drive the car I choose? Do I have somewhere to park it? Will it be my only car or does your little play world allow me to have another practical one? Do I have to spend the whole amount? If not what happens to the change?

Obviously I'd have a Supra though, best car ever.

FAO thebourne=Really?! why?..i went in one two weeks ago , my cousin went to test drive one ..damn quick! and held it together brilliantly in the corners but he just couldnt justify 200 grand! he had an uprated F1 modena before and was hoping for amazing things with the 430 but was really dissapointed, he now looking at other options like an ascari,lambo or high power turbo'd car thats still ok as an everyday driver.

Unless it was a classic Ferrari, then I personally would take the Supra over the Ferrari anyday as I find the Supra a much more enjoyable ride on UK roads than the Ferraris..........but if I were to live in somewhere like Italy then the Ferrari would win hands down, after going for a blast through the Tuscan villages a couple of years ago in a bright yellow 360 with a freind, it really was an eye opener, Italians cheer you on and clap and whistle at you, whereas the last time I was in a Ferrari in the UK I just got the little d1ck gesture.